discuss with a lawyer for help.

CO hasn't seen the leave information, my MA submit it today with a letter from my side saying the leave was used for family reasons and I was wrongly informed etc.

I will decide the withdraw or not depending on COs decision on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

discuss with a lawyer for help.

@Jazzcrave

We went to a lawyer and lawyer advised us to communicate this to CO and explain them that we didn't have any bad intent and our MA gave us deceptive information about our eligibility to apply PR. And ask CO to assess our application with the end of September files but show understanding if possible not to reject it. We really have evidence showing our MA telling us that we are eligible to apply. Emails assessment letter, everything...

Are u going to communicate with co via Ma or lawyer or yourself?

@Jazzcrave

We went to a lawyer and lawyer advised us to communicate this to CO and explain them that we didn't have any bad intent and our MA gave us deceptive information about our eligibility to apply PR. And ask CO to assess our application with the end of September files but show understanding if possible not to reject it. We really have evidence showing our MA telling us that we are eligible to apply. Emails assessment letter, everything...

Are u going to communicate with co via Ma or lawyer or yourself?

Firstly MA but I wont to talk to them in person as well. i wont explain them that I wasn't trying to do anything dodgy. Only mistake is my company hired an incompetent MA.

It's a really long shot I know it, and frankly I don't have much hope. I just want a chance to explain myself... :(

Hope co will kindly understand you.

Firstly MA but I wont to talk to them in person as well. i wont explain them that I wasn't trying to do anything dodgy. Only mistake is my company hired an incompetent MA.

It's a really long shot I know it, and frankly I don't have much hope. I just want a chance to explain myself... :(

Goodluck mate!

Don't stress, your PR will finally come.

Hope co will kindly understand you.

I hope so too, it's a long shot but I hope they will see that I had nothing to gain from submitting the documentation early. I dont even have a time limited contract with my employer, it's unlimited time... I mean If I wouldnt apply for PR probably they would just extend the 457. And my 457 due to expire on june 2016... i had no rush to submit the application and could easily wait another 2 months or so..

Thanks mate I hope so too.

chsnge agent and let them talk to immi

Jazz as this is for the nomination part of the application, I cant change the agent for now. Company want them to solve the problem they caused...

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Jazz as this is for the nomination part of the application, I cant change the agent for now. Company want them to solve the problem they caused...

@august13th

Can't you fill change of circumstances form and fill in the missing unpaid leave months?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

@august13th

Can't you fill change of circumstances form and fill in the missing unpaid leave months?

It was never asked from us tho. It is not an wrong information that me or the company gave it's an information that never been asked for :( I believe change in circumstances is for things like adress change, martial status change etc

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum since July 2014. After more than one and half year of wait, finally today I woke up as a permanent resident of Australia. :)

Applicants: 1

Type: Direct Entry

First Nomination Applied: July 2014

Nomination Refused: January 2015

MRT: January 2015

New/2nd Nomination: February 2015

2nd Nomination Approved: July 2015

Visa lodge: 3/08/2015

MRT open: Somewhere near Sep-Oct 2015, they were satisfied (written in result) but they refused it as the other nomination was already approved.

Visa Doc Requested: 18/02/2016 (Police certificate, it was already there) - VIC Centre

Visa GRANTED: 25/02/2016 - NSW Centre

I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know.

You guys were a big support and motivation for me. I checked this forum almost every hour :)

Hi Guys,

I am following this forum since July 2014. After more than one and half year of wait, finally today I woke up as a permanent resident of Australia. :)

MRT open: Somewhere near Sep-Oct 2015, they were satisfied (written in result) but they refused it as the other nomination was already approved.

Visa Doc Requested: 18/02/2016 (Police certificate, it was already there) - VIC Centre

I wish you all the best and hope you get yours very soon, sooner then you are expecting. If you have any question please let me know.

You guys were a big support and motivation for me. I checked this forum almost every hour :)

Congrats! Its a long process.. what was the reason for first nomination refusal?

Congrats! such a long journey! Now you can finally chill out and celebrate, enjoy the freedom!

Hi Guys,

Congrats! Its a long process.. what was the reason for first nomination refusal?

Thanks Faol,

CO wasn't satisfied that the business needs a full time employee and there wasn't enough proof that I was working with the company more than a year. He didn't ask for any further documents and straight away refused it, if he asks we had enough evidences (like Payslips, tax return , bank statements etc) that I was working with this company more than a year at that time.

Hi mate, I think the safest way to do is to withdraw and reapply for the nom. Cuz it is obviously the work length did not meet immi's requirement and it was all your MA's fault. They should pay you for a new application.

Thanks mate I hope so too.

Hi mate, I think the safest way to do is to withdraw and reapply for the nom. Cuz it is obviously the work length did not meet immi's requirement and it was all your MA's fault. They should pay you for a new application.

I hope they will pay for it otherwise I will take it to the court..