Nom approved- Saturday 20 feb

Visa approved - 22 feb

No doc requested

Vic

Chef

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulation.

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon?????. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Called them up last week, the number is stated in your visa application acknowledgment letter.

They told me mine has a CO allocated but no news yet on my visa grant.

I called them, they told me same(CO allocated) and waiting time is between 6-8 month(I am LR)

Just want to understand , what means "CO allocated". Does this mean that my case was already assigned to specific CO and it is waiting in the queue?

I called them, they told me same(CO allocated) and waiting time is between 6-8 month(I am LR)

Just want to understand , what means "CO allocated". Does this mean that my case was already assigned to specific CO and it is waiting in the queue?

Hi @faol, it means a case officer is looking at your file and your grant is coming soon.. they told me the same thing earlier :)

I am happy to announce that I got my PR GRANT just 35 mins ago. I am so happy! I called them earlier and they told me that I have a case officer, same thing as what they told me last week.. And I did not expect to get it later today.

The long wait is over! 192 days of wait is over..

Below is my timeline again:

Nom Date: July 31, 2015 ; Nom Grant: Feb 10, 2016

Visa Date: Aug 14, 2015; Visa Grant: Feb 22, 2016

Couple, from HR country

457 to TRT.

Edited by Zet01

Hi @faol, it means a case officer is looking at your file and your grant is coming soon.. they told me the same thing earlier :)

I am happy to announce that I got my PR GRANT just 35 mins ago. I am so happy! I called them earlier and they told me that I have a case officer, same thing as what they told me last week.. And I did not expect to get it later today.

Couple, from HR country

457 to TRT.

Hi Is it okay to call Immi even applying thru MA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple, from HR country

457 to TRT.

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Your grant should be on the way. Definitely this week .~:wink:

@Zet01 - - Mate my assumption is you will hear good news about your application tomorrow morning if not then with in this week for sure.

Good luck!!

Guys, your words came true! Finally got my PR. Thanks for all your support guys! You really are all amazing people! I will still be around to see your grants too :)

I called Immi on last Friday thay told me CO allocated but nothing update in IMMI account till now ,should I wait ? need expert advice ! ,thanks in advance !

That is what they told me last week and earlier this afternoon. Just wait and your PR will come soon. :)

Hi everyone, Longtime lurking this forum and decided to join my timeline is below. I have already added this is spreadsheet..

Nomination: 18th Sep 2015

Visa: 25th Sep 2015

Transition Stream: 457 - 186

No of people: 3

HR country

Hope Aug files should be completed by end of this month..let Immi soon start Sep file...waiting is paining folks...

can anyone advise, usually application is picked by Immi by visa nomination date or application lodged date? cheers

Hi Welcome Mag I am exact same :) lets see who gets it first :) kindly update your timeline in your signature so you dont have to mention it over and over again and please also add your processing centre

Thanks and good luck

Hi everyone, Longtime lurking this forum and decided to join my timeline is below. I have already added this is spreadsheet..

Nomination: 18th Sep 2015

Visa: 25th Sep 2015

Transition Stream: 457 - 186

No of people: 3

HR country

Hope Aug files should be completed by end of this month..let Immi soon start Sep file...waiting is paining folks...

can anyone advise, usually application is picked by Immi by visa nomination date or application lodged date? cheers

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Zet01 viewpost-right.png

Couple, from HR country

457 to TRT.

wow!!! Congrats!!

Edited by faol