Visa approved - 22 feb

No doc requested

Vic

Chef

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy today is our day..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Edited by Who care

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon?????. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Me too, asked for payg and notice of assessment. Since I got some bank deposit interest, the income amount is slightly greater than the work income.... It is meaningless to ask NOA

Along the PAYGs and payslips we are required to submit 2 years of notice of assessment also.

Finally all the hard work paid off..

Got pr guys ..

Thank you all for ur support ..

Nominations and visa- 17 aug

Nom approved- Saturday 20 feb

Visa approved - 22 feb

No doc requested

Vic

Chef

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

congrats!!!

Congrats, hopefully I'll be next :-)

Good morning everybody just woke up with the email stating now i am permanent resident of this country.keep your faith and pray for good every body will be awarded according to their efforts.i hope every one will get their visa very soon. My timeline was nomination and visa 5august and processing center was nsw.no further documents was asked...........

Congratulations!!! What a good morning for you.

Does any one know if there is any document that you receive after your nomination is approved? Can we request to MA to forward us the approval notice or Document for approved nomination so that we know who was CO for nomination and what is the contact number?

Please advise.

Edited by milan028

check with your MA why they ask again. it is weird.

Apparently it was missing some details, or wasnt written properly.

To be honest, there is nothing to be afraid of or panicked for me as everything is legitimate. Hopefully HR will speed up and provide the documents soon.

Congratulations to those who got their PR! Been swamped with work so I was not able to catch who got their approval. I think I saw Ricky.

Been waiting for PR grant still.. I hope they give it soon. I believe they are already in 3rd week of August.

@Zet01 - - Mate my assumption is you will hear good news about your application tomorrow morning if not then with in this week for sure.

Good luck!!

@Zet01 - - Mate my assumption is you will hear good news about your application tomorrow morning if not then with in this week for sure.

Good luck!!

Thanks mate! I hope your words come true. I was told last week, Wednesday, that my file has been allocated but no idea where it sits at the moment.

hi all,

I'm one of those who waited until the company got the Nomination approved (in October) to submit my Visa application (early November). As a consequence, my Visa application must have gone to the queue and after this long I feel like this whole process is taking forever... I've seen a few cases where applicants have been asked for Form 80 and some other documents (Education / Qualifications). I'm wondering whether submitting now all Form 80 and Education / Qualifications for me and my partner will somehow make any difference as in the application being taken by a Case Officer sooner. Still undecided because as some of you may know, filling in Form 80 really is a pain in the butt.

Congrats to everyone who got their PR and best of luck to everyone else waiting for the big news! :)

Edited by jolie2015

Hi Jolie. In order to avoid further delay in processing better fill form 80 and upload relevant educational qualification documents. Yes bit painful of filling 1000 pages. After granting visa your pain go away. That's my sincere advise all the best. Congrats to new PRs

Edited by Mark2015

Hi guys,

Is it possible to call DIBP to check application status? if yes what is the number? Or communication is via email only?

Called them up last week, the number is stated in your visa application acknowledgment letter.

They told me mine has a CO allocated but no news yet on my visa grant.