Hey guys,

Just recently found this forum and have been reading through the posts. AMAZING work by whomever created the excel sheet - had a good look through it on Friday and seem like I am still a couple of weeks away. My employer lodged my nomination on Sep 23rd - so was getting itchy feet wondering when I would see some movement.

I have read a fair bit online - but wondering if any of you could make a recommendation - should I lodge my application before my nomination gets approved? Also any visibility on what the wait times for PR are once the visa is lodged after nomination is approved?

Thanks in advance

Hello Guys i want to share very Important news

i have been checking my immi account from last 2 days

Finally my wait is over today

just got a call from MA

Pr is granted today.

no docz requested

finally,,,,after long 9 years in australia got it

Vic location

good luck to everyone..

you all will get for sure stay positive guys

:laugh:

Congratulations Mate... Happy for you... Its time to Party ;)

We are asked for further docs on the same day. Me HR as well. Don't lose hope mate. We ll hear goods news soon!

I am really regretting that I didnt apply for 189 and got into all this trouble... Additional documentation request, etc.... Congrats to everyone who got their PR.

I lost my hope getting it any soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Guys i want to share very Important news

i have been checking my immi account from last 2 days

Finally my wait is over today

just got a call from MA

Pr is granted today.

no docz requested

finally,,,,after long 9 years in australia got it

Vic location

good luck to everyone..

you all will get for sure stay positive guys

:laugh:

Big congrats! Rick

Enjoy your freedom and fly high

Cause you are checking for visa application he has opened you nomination case only your visa case officer is not allocated yet when he will allocat the status will automatically change hope this will help.

My status still shows application received but my ma told me ca request for document of training so y is still show application receive

We are asked for further docs on the same day. Me HR as well. Don't lose hope mate. We ll hear goods news soon!

Have you submitted your documents? i couldnt manage to provide the updated documents yet, waiting for my company's HR. Everything takes so long with them...

We are small company, even don't have HR. I asked docs from manager directly. My MA submitted on 19th Feb.What are they ask u for?

Have you submitted your documents? i couldnt manage to provide the updated documents yet, waiting for my company's HR. Everything takes so long with them...

We are small company, even don't have HR. I asked docs from manager directly. My MA submitted on 19th Feb.What are they ask u for?

I wish we were that fast too. They asked for employee contract and updated document evidence of I worked for them for 2 years

Didn't u provide contract before? I gave the 2 years of PAYG but they still asked for my Notice of Assessment. My Ma said that s the evidence of working for 2 years and got annual salary on contract.

I wish we were that fast too. They asked for employee contract and updated document evidence of I worked for them for 2 years

Didn't u provide contract before? I gave the 2 years of PAYG but they still asked for my Notice of Assessment. My Ma said that s the evidence of working for 2 years and got annual salary on contract.

Me too, asked for payg and notice of assessment. Since I got some bank deposit interest, the income amount is slightly greater than the work income.... It is meaningless to ask NOA

Finally all the hard work paid off..

Got pr guys ..

Thank you all for ur support ..

Nominations and visa- 17 aug

Nom approved- Saturday 20 feb

Visa approved - 22 feb

No doc requested

Vic

Chef

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Congrats mate, have fun

We gave all of it, contract, payg, notice of assigment etc. they just asked it again. i dont know why....

did you provide pay slips? I did provide the PAYG with my application in Aug 2015. But they ask the notice of assessment for further. Are you HR country? which is your processing centre? And what else they asked u for? I think it is doesn't matter greater than work income.

Me too, asked for payg and notice of assessment. Since I got some bank deposit interest, the income amount is slightly greater than the work income.... It is meaningless to ask NOA