Today I checked my immi accout 4 times & after that I told to my wife now you are australian permanent resident & I got her reply what please dont joke with me so she came to me with tears & she checked 10 times her self & after that we are really happy.

I want to say thanks to vic to cause they are doing hard work even on satuday. My advice to every one please dont be panic & try to stay patient cause hard work pays doesn't matter how long it takes but when it comes with good news

Edited by manish209

Today I checked my immi accout 4 times & after that I told to my wife no you are australian permanent resident & I got her reply what please dont joke with me so she came to me with tears & she checked 10 times her self & after that we are really happy.

I want to say thanks to vic to cause they are doing hard work even on satuday. My advice to every one please dont be panic & try to stay patient cause hard work pays doesn't matter how long it takes but when it comes with good news

Congrats buddy what is ur timelines.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey guys. ...finally i got my PR......this is my first post. ...i have been following this blog for long time....you guys were really helpful....you guys helped to believe in myself. ..to believe that good things can happen to you....Good luck to everyone who has been waiting for their good news. ..guys just stay positive. ..you will get their eventually. .. here my timeline

Visa stream :TRT (high risk country )

Nomination and Visa:16/8/2015

Both nomination and visa approved on 20/2/2016

NSW PSE (no idea what team)

Thanks guys again. ...can someone please add my timeline to spreadsheet

Hey guys. ...finally i got my PR......this is my first post. ...i have been following this blog for long time....you guys were really helpful....you guys helped to believe in myself. ..to believe that good things can happen to you....Good luck to everyone who has been waiting for their good news. ..guys just stay positive. ..you will get their eventually. .. here my timeline

Visa stream :TRT (high risk country )

Nomination and Visa:16/8/2015

Both nomination and visa approved on 20/2/2016

NSW PSE (no idea what team)

Thanks guys again. ...can someone please add my timeline to spreadsheet

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Today I checked my immi accout 4 times & after that I told to my wife now you are australian permanent resident & I got her reply what please dont joke with me so she came to me with tears & she checked 10 times her self & after that we are really happy.

Congratulations!!! @manish209

Hey guys... didn't know they worked on Saturdays but guess what??? Nomination approved!! Also, a couple of documents requested.

This is my status:

Nom: 13/Aug/2015 - Finalized 20/02/2016

Visa: 16/Aug/2015 - Doc. Requested 20/02/2016

Hope it doesn't take too long to get the PR!!!

Hey guys... didn't know they worked on Saturdays but guess what??? Nomination approved!! Also, a couple of documents requested.

This is my status:

Nom: 13/Aug/2015 - Finalized 20/02/2016

Visa: 16/Aug/2015 - Doc. Requested 20/02/2016

Hope it doesn't take too long to get the PR!!!

Hey @yes congrats mate, what docs have been requested and @bennyluk what docs requested from you??