@09SEP Eve though applied through MA still register with Immimi and import application where able to see yiur application status I did same buddy

Hi I was trying to import but didnt get it. It shows the information I put in cannot match with any application. Would you please let me know how to import and what kind of information i need if you have time? Thanks so much. i asked my MA and he said i am not able to check any update as my application is under his IMMI account.

Hi Everyone.. I've been following this forum from last 3-4 months and believe me or not.. This forum has given me so much patience to wait for 6 months mark and could have gone for more.. Just because of everyone here sharing the situations.. (All if's and but's.. Do's and dont's) I feel blessed to know about this forum.. Atleast we know what's happening with what month files.

And Congratulations to the ones who has got their Visa.. N good luck to the ones waiting.. Have patience.. When the time is right, everything's gonna fall into place!

How could I not let you all my friends.. Know!!!!! I GOT MY NOMINATION AND VISA approved yesterday..(19-02-2016)!!!

Woohooooooo...!!! Finally PR!!!!!!

And, nomination and visa applied on 19-08-2015

Transition stream! No documents were asked.

Sorry guys.. Dunno about team yet..

Yesterday, it was my 6 months mark too!

Thanks to every single person here!!

Everyone will shine.. Will shine really bright!

Congrats!!! and good luck @19Aug15. Thankyou for your kind word wish everyone get the grants without any hassle.

Edited by ahad12

Half happiness is here ,

Nomination approved....at 10:15 am today ,

( don't know how long I need wait for visa)

Nomination and visa - 17th august

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!!! You gotta be kiddin me, Really wow can't believe they being so fast that's a great sign. Are you related to peter dutton lol. Which centre do you know.

It it is more than half happiness, 70% is done just 30% left. That will happen soon

Half happiness is here ,

Nomination approved....at 10:15 am today ,

( don't know how long I need wait for visa)

Nomination and visa - 17th august

That great news on Saturday congrats!! Are they working on weekends too.

Hi Everyone.. I've been following this forum from last 3-4 months and believe me or not.. This forum has given me so much patience to wait for 6 months mark and could have gone for more.. Just because of everyone here sharing the situations.. (All if's and but's.. Do's and dont's) I feel blessed to know about this forum.. Atleast we know what's happening with what month files.

And Congratulations to the ones who has got their Visa.. N good luck to the ones waiting.. Have patience.. When the time is right, everything's gonna fall into place!

How could I not let you all my friends.. Know!!!!! I GOT MY NOMINATION AND VISA approved yesterday..(19-02-2016)!!!

Woohooooooo...!!! Finally PR!!!!!! ???

And, nomination and visa applied on 19-08-2015

Transition stream! No documents were asked.

Sorry guys.. Dunno about team yet..

Yesterday, it was my 6 months mark too!

Thanks to every single person here!!

Everyone will shine.. Will shine really bright!

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@rickyballi Our timeline are similar. Both nomination on 12/08/2015, but my visa was applied one day after you. Are you from NSW as well? Hopefully we will hear something next Monday, at least nomination......

Anyway I will keep updating my status, and share with you~

Don't worry, you will have great news tomorrow. Normally, your PR will come straight away if you are slightly later than the other applications

Don't worry, you will have great news tomorrow. Normally, your PR will come straight away if you are slightly later than the other applications

Thanks benny

I hope we will hear something very soon

Did u got any update about ur life.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk