Hi everyone I am new here. my nomination and visa application have been applied through MA on 09/09/2016. according to your guys good news, i might need to wait another one or two months for getting my good news. i cant stop thinking my application everyday from eyes open......................................... so hard for me. as applied through MA, i cant check status by myself on IMMI. sooooooooo hard for me

Hi everyone I am new here. my nomination and visa application have been applied through MA on 09/09/2016. according to your guys good news, i might need to wait another one or two months for getting my good news. i cant stop thinking my application everyday from eyes open......................................... so hard for me. as applied through MA, i cant check status by myself on IMMI. sooooooooo hard for me

Don't worry, I applied on 14th sep , Hopefully we will hear good news in the mid of march.

Guys, I have question:

Prior to the year 2013 MA could submit application with the "decision ready" status.

Such status could make the application to be reviewed immediately by CO(without waiting time).

In the year 2013 DIBP abandoned this practice and now all applications have to wait in queue.

So my question is following: can MA still influence processing speed? By the authority, relationships etc. anything?

I am really regretting that I didnt apply for 189 and got into all this trouble... Additional documentation request, etc.... Congrats to everyone who got their PR.

I lost my hope getting it any soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chilll Mate !!! Have a positive perspective about what you chose, it's not about what you lost it's about what still have. Cherish it

chilll Mate !!! Have a positive perspective about what you chose, it's not about what you lost it's about what still have. Cherish it

I know, I am really trying to as well but it was really a bummer for me, this new document request. Hr is still working on the changes... Who knows when they will manage to finish it and provide it.... I really lowered down my expectations but it still upsets me I cant help it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,I lodged my ENS file after two years of my 457 .

in 15sep 2015 now it's 5month have not got any news even my file have not open yet so Plz could u guess how long it will take thnaks we lodge all things together visa and nomination

Hey buddy, from what's happening from last few months, you be looking at at least 6 months so wait patiently until end of March just to avoid axienty or panic attacks lol

congratulations man so happy for you now you can take a long and relaxing holidays :)

hii

PR also granted

yepppppppp

aussie aussie aussie................................

Nomination Approved.

i m almost crying......

after 8 years in Australia, 4 years on 457 Visa,, 1st work closed only few months early of complete 2 years.. thanx a lot all..

Nomination 12/08/2015 Approved 19/02/2016

Medical 11/09/2015

HR

Visa 18/08/2015 Granted 19/02/2016

Trade : Pre Press Trade persons..

Hi Everyone.. I've been following this forum from last 3-4 months and believe me or not.. This forum has given me so much patience to wait for 6 months mark and could have gone for more.. Just because of everyone here sharing the situations.. (All if's and but's.. Do's and dont's) I feel blessed to know about this forum.. Atleast we know what's happening with what month files.

And Congratulations to the ones who has got their Visa.. N good luck to the ones waiting.. Have patience.. When the time is right, everything's gonna fall into place!

How could I not let you all my friends.. Know!!!!! I GOT MY NOMINATION AND VISA approved yesterday..(19-02-2016)!!!

Woohooooooo...!!! Finally PR!!!!!!

And, nomination and visa applied on 19-08-2015

Transition stream! No documents were asked.

Sorry guys.. Dunno about team yet..

Yesterday, it was my 6 months mark too!

Thanks to every single person here!!

Everyone will shine.. Will shine really bright!

Edited by 19Aug15
Mention some more details

Hi Everyone.. I've been following this forum from last 3-4 months and believe me or not.. This forum has given me so much patience to wait for 6 months mark and could have gone for more.. Just because of everyone here sharing the situations.. (All if's and but's.. Do's and dont's) I feel blessed to know about this forum.. Atleast we know what's happening with what month files.

And Congratulations to the ones who has got their Visa.. N good luck to the ones waiting.. Have patience.. When the time is right, everything's gonna fall into place!

How could I not let you all my friends.. Know!!!!! I GOT MY NOMINATION AND VISA approved yesterday..(19-02-2016)!!!

Woohooooooo...!!! Finally PR!!!!!! ???

And, nomination and visa applied on 19-08-2015

Transition stream! No documents were asked.

Sorry guys.. Dunno about team yet..

Yesterday, it was my 6 months mark too!

Thanks to every single person here!!

Everyone will shine.. Will shine really bright!

congrats 19Aug wish you luck. What is your nominated occupation

Congrats @19august.All the best. Thanks for sharing your application status.Another friend visa granted last night with same time line . I wish all August and remaining July files should finish by next Friday or following week.Then September files should open

Hahaha @Mark2015 is right, if we get August files processed quickly we can expect ours started in early march.