Can't concentrate on anything right now. I'm starting to feel like Dori from finding Nemo..... keep checking the spreadsheet and forum every 5 minutes... then remember what i'm supposed to be doing before I forget and check the spreadsheet and forum for another update... then I remember what i'm supposed to ... you get the idea!

Friday . Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed.

I feel you, sometimes it get so depressed I lost motivation to do anything...

A few question just come up to my mind.

1. I have applied my visa on 21 aug, so am I eligible to ask my ma to contact immi to check what is going on with my application?

2. how often does the spreadsheet update?

3. how can i edit signature on this forum? (it says I am not allow to use it...?)

1 - You can ask you MA to contact immi at anytime, however they are unlikely to get any answers. My application was 14 aug, still waiting.

2 - anyone can update as they hear news on their application

3 - go to settings at the top of the page, then in the settings menu on the left there is an update signature option. Use that

No need to loose motivation, everyone on here is in the same boat, and here to support.

Can't concentrate on anything right now. I'm starting to feel like Dori from finding Nemo..... keep checking the spreadsheet and forum every 5 minutes... then remember what i'm supposed to be doing before I forget and check the spreadsheet and forum for another update... then I remember what i'm supposed to ... you get the idea!

Hi @ CliffB, I think we'll hear something by next week...

waiting killing me!!!

1 - You can ask you MA to contact immi at anytime, however they are unlikely to get any answers. My application was 14 aug, still waiting.

2 - anyone can update as they hear news on their application

3 - go to settings at the top of the page, then in the settings menu on the left there is an update signature option. Use that

No need to loose motivation, everyone on here is in the same boat, and here to support.

Thanks for the reply, mind if I ask what is your application status?

hii

PR also granted

yepppppppp

aussie aussie aussie................................

Nomination Approved.

i m almost crying......

after 8 years in Australia, 4 years on 457 Visa,, 1st work closed only few months early of complete 2 years.. thanx a lot all..

Nomination 12/08/2015 Approved 19/02/2016

Medical 11/09/2015

HR

Visa 18/08/2015 Granted 19/02/2016

Trade : Pre Press Trade persons..

Edited by longwait

Same here mate.

thanks for good suggestion

Nomination + Visa lodge on the 24th of july 2015.

Nomination approved on the 2nd of febuary 2016

Visa approved on the 18th of febuary 2016.

Thanks Mark2015. Hope u guys yours soon and to all others!

just a sidenote: if your nomination is approved please push ure migration agent to push the immigration team leader for them to approve ure visa where they are 98% the same case officer!