automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

What are you serious immi?

automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 January 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

What are you serious immi?

27 January 2016 . Not current one myt..

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hi I am new to this forum. I have loged both of Nom&visa on 11 Aug 2015 through MA. My MA said they applied for decision ready. But co contacted my MA asked for some docs yesterday. My company changed the director during November. The docs been requested are year my 2014&2015 Notice of Assessment; new director's declaration of my nomination;all employees name& visa status as well as the name of who did the training. I worry about my Nomination cause of director changed.:unsure: And don't how long will the Co look at my file again. Do I have to wait for another 28 days?

Hi Guys,

I think we should not be sending unnecessary Blank emails to Immigration as it may delay the processing.

I think Ricky is sending one on wednesday. So no one else should send it. \

Yes right milan028 as we all agreed on only 1 people will sending email.

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi I am new to this forum. I have loged both of Nom&visa on 11 Aug 2015 through MA. My MA said they applied for decision ready. But co contacted my MA asked for some docs yesterday. My company changed the director during November. The docs been requested are year my 2014&2015 Notice of Assessment; new director's declaration of my nomination;all employees name& visa status as well as the name of who did the training. I worry about my Nomination cause of director changed.:unsure: And don't how long will the Co look at my file again. Do I have to wait for another 28 days?

Hi momo, I have been asked to provide documentation as well.. Contract and further evidence of my work ... Try to communicate it with your Hr and send the documents as fast as possible..

After this no one can know when they will re open your file it also depend how fast you can turn the requested documents.

Try your best to provide additional documentation... And rest is just luck....

Good luck..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends if your MA send docs as soon as he can I have seen sometime CO approved nom within 1 or 2 days if all the docs send and CO satisfied with the docs.

It all depends if your MA send docs as soon as he can I have seen sometime CO approved nom within 1 or 2 days if all the docs send and CO satisfied with the docs.

Did you receive any document requests Ricky?

I have to correct Medicals for my wife as she has wrong Birth year on her medicals. So i asked my MA to contact CO who approved my Nomination. And MA Replied saying

"We need to wait for the case officer to assign. Case officers not same for Nom and visa."

Is this correct? I thought CO Who approved NOM should have access to Visa file and its ready to be approved as all required docs are submitted. But looks like MA does not want to Contact CO :-(

I have to correct Medicals for my wife as she has wrong Birth year on her medicals. So i asked my MA to contact CO who approved my Nomination. And MA Replied saying

"We need to wait for the case officer to assign. Case officers not same for Nom and visa."

Is this correct? I thought CO Who approved NOM should have access to Visa file and its ready to be approved as all required docs are submitted. But looks like MA does not want to Contact CO :-(

i think we all thought that same CO for nom and visa

Like immi should have noticed us if they deleying process then we know they busy with too much work load. But immi is not given any proper information to us.

imo the worst thing about this whole waiting game is that, we are always in the dark, is not like we went to transport department and get a goddamn ticket, and we can always look at the digital board to check on how many people are waiting before us, or how close we actually are, i mean i don't mind waiting 50000 ppl if i know exactly where my place @...

Thank you! I haved summited the docs to Ma yesterday, don't know if they reply co. Will check after lunch time.

Thank you! I haved summited the docs to Ma yesterday, don't know if they reply co. Will check after lunch time.

Hi momo, I have been asked to provide documentation as well.. Contract and further evidence of my work ... Try to communicate it with your Hr and send the documents as fast as possible..

After this no one can know when they will re open your file it also depend how fast you can turn the requested documents.

Try your best to provide additional documentation... And rest is just luck....

Good luck..

Can't concentrate on anything right now. I'm starting to feel like Dori from finding Nemo..... keep checking the spreadsheet and forum every 5 minutes... then remember what i'm supposed to be doing before I forget and check the spreadsheet and forum for another update... then I remember what i'm supposed to ... you get the idea!

Friday . Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed.