5 months mark going strong!! can anyone give me heads up about NSW Parramatta office are they fast or slow?

I'd say they all are fast,it's just that I've heard Nsw has more workload than anyone else, however you just need to rather we all need to stay positive. We all will get there.

5 months mark going strong!! can anyone give me heads up about NSW Parramatta office are they fast or slow?

The other thing is all files get landed at NSW Office. They then get distributed as per case officers work load ( this is for a fact ). All enquiries go through Nsw.pse@immi...... Irrespective of the files actual place of allocation.

Guest Guest115384
Finally after 240 days of agony and waiting....Have my Permanent residency.....

Honestly mate i thought u got ur pr then left the forum without lettig us know..[emoji14]congrats.

Oh boy.... Now I will need to count another 28-30 days because they asked for some documents and maybe another that much because I Dont know if they will ask for any more documents

Some were asked documents and got their grants after only a few days.. So just be positive that it will all turn out fine and your PR is not that far. :)

Congrats bobygray.This week processing nominations I think not many PR grants. Form 80 should submit along with 1221 I did three years ago for 457 visa and 186 transition stream.My Immi Laywer has 15 years experience go for checklist and upload documents do not wait until they ask you that delays your file and others

Edited by Mark2015

Nomination + Visa lodge on the 24th of july 2015.

Nomination approved on the 2nd of febuary 2016

Visa approved on the 18th of febuary 2016.

Thanks Mark2015. Hope u guys yours soon and to all others!

just a sidenote: if your nomination is approved please push ure migration agent to push the immigration team leader for them to approve ure visa where they are 98% the same case officer!