Hi all,

I have a few questions...

I know some of you have posted about your nomination being approved and that you have a CO. I have asked my MA if I have been allocated a CO or if the nomination has been approved however they have told me they don't hear anything until a final decision has been made?? Is that normal? If not how can I find out other than calling immi directly?

Applied visa and nomination on August 25th & 27th

Hope some lucky people get PR today

Hi guys

so we have just had our nomination declined as the company was sold and the new one didn't register themselves as our sponsor!!!! We are being told to apply for another 457 even though we have been here for 2 and half years!!! Any help greatly appreciated. We have 28 days to reply!

Hi guys

so we have just had our nomination declined as the company was sold and the new one didn't register themselves as our sponsor!!!! We are being told to apply for another 457 even though we have been here for 2 and half years!!! Any help greatly appreciated. We have 28 days to reply!

If you have applied through MA ask him the options available for PR. Some or the other way will come our don't worry

Hi guys

Did you company changed ABN as well ? Did you get a direct decline or a court hearing ?

Did they sell the business after lodging nomination or before , is the Abn same or changed

They sold the business last year so well before nomination, not sure re ABN number, just spoken to MA we need the to change the sponsor details again then re apply the nomination!!! Going to be another 4-5 months wait for that then another 4-5 month wait or more for the visa!!!!!! So frustrating!