Hi Guys, I need your help. I got my nomination granted today so yay :) but not the visa itself. It was from NSW, I asked my MA when she thinks they are going to approve the visa and she said that now there are 2 separate teams one for nomination and one for the visas so it could take several weeks. Is it true? She has proven not to be very knowledgable that's why I am asking. Thanks heaps

She cant know it !! What I have been told by immi is they process nom first and than visa. You should expect it in a week or so..

Are you direct entry or transition?

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

Hi Guys, I need your help. I got my nomination granted today so yay :) but not the visa itself. It was from NSW, I asked my MA when she thinks they are going to approve the visa and she said that now there are 2 separate teams one for nomination and one for the visas so it could take several weeks. Is it true? She has proven not to be very knowledgable that's why I am asking. Thanks heaps

Congratulations for yr nomination!! Only one step left towards your PR!!

What happen to 11 August...?! Still waiting...

I really doubt what your MA has told u, im pretty sure they look at the files for nom and visa as one if applied on the same date or in close proximity.

Congrats, are you lodged your nomination and visa within 1 week? If yes, I think your visa will come tomorrow or Friday. Don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea docs been requested but not sure exact details.

That's ok I was wondering if my case has been allocated to a CO as well. I believe sometimes it's better not to hear back.... I would happily wait for another 2 weeks if they want ask more documents and it will be hassle free.

It consultant

Benny I guess as you said we should aim 190-200 days. -it was my 188th day today.

I hope this wait will end soon.

It consultant

I joined this forum 3 years ago. Look at every single grant from july. My answer is yes. You have wait for like 188 days, 5-10 shouldn't be a case

thats weird because the other one i could edit, but this one wont let me . i just wanted to change the days ive been waiting for lol just a feel good thing that makes me feel that im one day closer haha

I don't know mate, I believe this is the editable one but I couldn't change it from iphone as well. I guess you need the app to edit it.

It consultant

I joined this forum 3 years ago. Look at every single grant from july. My answer is yes. You have wait for like 188 days, 5-10 shouldn't be a case

Wow that's a big commitment mate :)

And yes it's my 188th bday, PR worn me out...

It consultant