What did they ask for mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A more detailed employment contract, evidence of company expenditure on staff training and proof I've been employed in the same job for the last 2 years. Basically I discovered that my employer failed to submit much information at all !

A more detailed employment contract, evidence of company expenditure on staff training and proof I've been employed in the same job for the last 2 years. Basically I discovered that my employer failed to submit much information at all !

That should be really upsetting! But dont give up chase it up with your company.

It doesnt matter how long it takes it's important to get there at the end.

What was your occupation mate?

Hi guys,

Quick question for Direct entries 186.

To be eligible you need to have a minimum of 3 years experience, but does it count unpaid leave?

My partner applied through TRT but if it gets rejected, I'm wondering if she could go for a Direct Entry.. If so, she would have to find a similar job to apply in Direct Entry correct?

Hi guys,

Quick question for Direct entries 186.

To be eligible you need to have a minimum of 3 years experience, but does it count unpaid leave?

My partner applied through TRT but if it gets rejected, I'm wondering if she could go for a Direct Entry.. If so, she would have to find a similar job to apply in Direct Entry correct?

Why do you think it can get rejected?

During the 2 years but we proved that the companies were related, same employer, same position, same location etc, same conditions etc..

i am sorry but if ABN or ACN no. changed you have to lodge new nomination for 457.. if same location and same job dutties then your 2 years count.. better you see amy good MA.

During the 2 years but we proved that the companies were related, same employer, same position, same location etc, same conditions etc..

If company gave proving information related to it I can not see any reason why it would be rejected. But you are right it's always good to haw a plan B. And as far as I know unpaid leaves do count if it's not too long (like a 6 months) a month or 2 maybe would be ok.

i am sorry but if ABN or ACN no. changed you have to lodge new nomination for 457.. if same location and same job dutties then your 2 years count.. better you see amy good MA.

Thanks but it has been reviewed by an MA and she said it should be ok, but we never know.

So my question was for a Direct entry 186:

Thanks but it has been reviewed by an MA and she said it should be ok, but we never know.

So my question was for a Direct entry 186:

She will need to find a job, if she is not planning to stay with her employer or this employer doesnt want to sponsor her for 186.

Otherwise she can stay at the same job and apply under 186- direct.

Did you undergo your medical examination?