Hey all, Haven't been active on this forum but have been following, just got mine, here's my timeline

Visa & Nomination - August 5th 2015

HR Country, MA used

Granted - February 8th 2016

Decision ready application submitted - no docs requested

hope i could share your luck:wubclub:

Hey all, Haven't been active on this forum but have been following, just got mine, here's my timeline

Visa & Nomination - August 5th 2015

HR Country, MA used

Granted - February 8th 2016

Decision ready application submitted - no docs requested

Congrats!!

Was it transition stream or direct entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

There was a 30 July grant on Friday. You are so close.

I can't add it spreadsheet, it shows view only. Can you?

I hope so.. We are seeing August grants now, but I am hopeful it will come this week. I tried to access it but looks like it is locked for editing.. I wonder who have access to write/add timelines in the spreadsheet.

I hope so.. We are seeing August grants now, but I am hopeful it will come this week. I tried to access it but looks like it is locked for editing.. I wonder who have access to write/add timelines in the spreadsheet.

I've clicked through from the spreadsheet to request whoever has locked it to release it. We can either wait for a response or ONE person can save a copy of the document, make it editable by all, and then share the new, updated URL for the sheet.

Quick update guys, just got a call from MA, in short:

1) Apparently my nomination was approved last week but MA didn’t notify me (or company), seems they don’t inform about nomination until some news on the visa (I found it bit weird, but anyways nomination is done)

2) Visa officer told MA that everything is in order for visa, they just need English proof for my wife

MA is going to get back to visa officer and later send me the details where I can pay the fee for my spouse’s English … Looks like its moving ahead guys, I'll keep you posted with latest :)

Whoever has the access, please feel free to update the excel sheet with my info, I don't have exact nomination approval date, sorry

congrats buddy

Congratulations to everyone who got PR....Seems positive in terms of beginning of week with many PR Approvals including August Application...

Does any one know how to keep track of Nomination if its approved or not? I am pretty sure i cant check that through immi account..is there any other way to track?

Congratulations to everyone who got PR....Seems positive in terms of beginning of week with many PR Approvals including August Application...

Does any one know how to keep track of Nomination if its approved or not? I am pretty sure i cant check that through immi account..is there any other way to track?

Your Employer's MA or responsible person will be emailed with the outcome of the nomination process and of course they can check their Immi account. If you have any doubt as to the capability of the person dealing with it within your company then gently remind them to check, I was delayed 6 weeks as the person in my firm missed the email. :mad:

One step forward and two steps back for me I'm afraid.

My CO has requested more information about my contract. My employer only put the offer letter up and not all the attachments in the nomination. It looks like I've got a 28 day wait before they even look at my Visa application.

One positive to take out of this is at least I now have a CO!

One step forward and two steps back for me I'm afraid.

My CO has requested more information about my contract. My employer only put the offer letter up and not all the attachments in the nomination. It looks like I've got a 28 day wait before they even look at my Visa application.

One positive to take out of this is at least I now have a CO!

Are you in a situation where you can take a look at what's going to be submitted or, even better, save your employers' time and do it for them? I did it for my company, put together a covering letter from my boss summarising all the evidence requested and what was attached, basically a one stop shop for the CO, with loads of numbered attachments for them to check the evidence. Once it was submitted (I had to get an extra 28 days as time was running out when I came back to the office off a long term project and saw the muddled rubbish the office manager was about to upload) we got nomination approval within a day or so (although the email was missed by my boss and I was on vacation...)