Ask migration agent to contact if you have given authorisation for your application.If you lodge visa application for yourself and given your contact details for that visa application then you can contact.That is not an auto email .Your file will be assessed any point of time from now.all goes well

Thanks.

Hi all ,

I am new to forum .

Can any one add me on timeline.

I have applied

Nomination 29th july 2015

Visa 30th August 2015

Waiting for both.

very soon i think...

Thanks

Done but, provide data whether you HR/LR, Direct/Transition, number of applicants, processing team, by MA/Self.

Just sent a follow up email to DIBP, they replied that my visa application has not been allocated yet with a case officer.. Guess, I need to wait for few more days.. (hope not weeks)

May I ask which email address you used to contact DIBP please? Thank you.

It has been a very quite 2 days, hopefully it will be faster processing next week. :( i was hoping they will close out july this week but apparently there are heaps of July applicants waiting even in this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by 8thofAugust

It's the email address found in your acknowledgment letter.

Well, I got an email from nsw.***@border.gov.au.

But in the email it said:

"This email regarding your application is automatically generated.

As this email is an automated notification we are unable to receive replies. Please do not respond to this email address."

So you did send an inquiry to that email address?

It has been a very quite 2 days, hopefully it will be fasting processing next week. :( i was hoping they will close out july this week but apparently there are heaps of July applicants waiting even in this forum.

I was hoping that I get my grant too.. but nothing. :(

You guys are nearly there dont get upset! Nearly there but it's getting harder and harder to wait everyday. Despite this cheer up!

I think the anxiety is more when you are close to the finish line.. that is probably the reason I check my mail for like 6-8 times a day.. but yeah, we need to be positive and do not get stressed. Thanks.

guys, my MA just sent me brand new form : declaration for not paying for sponsorship, which I need to sign and send back to DIBP. My employer had to sign similar form few weeks ago. if you did not get this form talk to your MA, this is must.

guys, my MA just sent me brand new form : declaration for not paying for sponsorship, which I need to sign and send back to DIBP. My employer had to sign similar form few weeks ago. if you did not get this form talk to your MA, this is must.

hii

can you ask from ur MA is this required by IMMI..

No, that form is only for the application lodged after 14 Dec.

That form is a must if you applied in and after december 2015.

When did you apply to it ?

I think the anxiety is more when you are close to the finish line.. that is probably the reason I check my mail for like 6-8 times a day.. but yeah, we need to be positive and do not get stressed. Thanks.

I have the same, lots of what if's...

What if they ask for more documents...

What if I will wait for another couple of months...

Hi can anyone advise, I have 2 questions for help!

my employer has agreed to sponsor me -great news not sure if 457 or 186, is there any restrictions from jumping straight on the 186- seems a shorter direct route, I seem to fit the criteria for both?

Also I came over originally on my passport and WHV visa holding my maiden name however my company/bill companies have accepted my new marriage name. Can anyone advise if application and paperwork submitted with my new married name causes an issue when applying for a new visa!?

@faol My MA as well sent this form to me today afternoon i signed and sent it back to her.

Here is the link for more details about this form.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work-1/payment-for-visas-declaration-requirement

Because your application is after 14 Dec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTe]

yep. Visa on 22 Dec however Nomination on 17 August

This form is only for visa application. See note of this form

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote