Hi Guys,

Newbie here i have been keeping an eye on here and people results ant thought i would post mine. My MA seems to think that it could be upto 6 months from submitted my visa application but i am hopeful thats wrong and it will be much quicker as i can see from some of the threads people are getting approvals from July which is when my nomination went in.

28/7/15 - Nomination Lodge 186 Direct Entry Scheme - Occupation Property Manager

27/11/15 - Visa Application Lodged

9/12/15 - Medicals Completed

22/12/15 - Nomination Approved

Currently waiting for approval of Visa.....

Matthew

hi Guys!

just received email from my friend and want to share:

" Application and nomination lodged on 17/7, nomination approved yesterday, case officer (from Melbourne) requested further info regarding police clearance yesterday, visa granted today".

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Hi Peppa, appreciate for sharing the updates. Really nice of you.

I guess immi does all the work that they can in one day and then they sleep the next day ...lol[emoji12]..... I was so expecting to hear something today as we had someone approved yesterday for 28/07/2016 the same time line as mine but nothing unfortunately....[emoji19]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Only two are left from end of July NGS from 27Jul and UktoOz from 30Jul. NGS and UktoOz do you have any update? We are waiting for you only before moving to August.

I am still waiting as well 28 July... No update and in my immi account it still just says application received and last updated on 28 July....

Ens 186

Guest guest90395
I am still waiting as well 28 July... No update and in my immi account it still just says application received and last updated on 28 July....

Ens 186

And I'm still waiting from June! It's killing my husband who needs PR to apply for the job he wants. My MA just says be patient...

And I'm still waiting from June! It's killing my husband who needs PR to apply for the job he wants. My MA just says be patient...

Omygosh really ...?? I thought June files were all done , I can completely understand how it exactly feels waiting for so bloody long, but hopefully u will get yours very soon and then the wait would completely seem to be worth it...[emoji106][emoji4]

Ens 186

Guest guest90395
Omygosh really ...?? I thought June files were all done , I can completely understand how it exactly feels waiting for so bloody long, but hopefully u will get yours very soon and then the wait would completely seem to be worth it...[emoji106][emoji4]

Ens 186

Thanks, I hope so too!

Ens 186

There were more than 30000 ENS applications during July 2014- Jun 2015 (see DIBP website, statistic, report)

Thats means there were more than 80 PR grant every single day.

In this forum, only small number applications. Maybe a lot of PR grant today but not in this forum.

So, don't worry. I believe you will have good news very soon. How about tomorrow?

There were more than 30000 ENS applications during July 2014- Jun 2015 (see DIBP website, statistic, report)

Thats means there were more than 80 PR grant every single day.

In this forum, only small number applications. Maybe a lot of PR grant today but not in this forum.

So, don't worry. I believe you will have good news very soon. How about tomorrow?

Thank you so much , I hope so too mate ....

Ens 186

I can only suspect a lot of people in DIBP got laid off around mid December, which also explains the back tracking of auto updates (form mid to early July)

If this is the case, there is no point getting our hopes up... Lets look at the facts here. I dont know whether they decided to take long ass holidays or been under the pump. But they've been stuck at July for three f***in months. The way i see it, all of us are expecting way over 6 months processing time unless they come up with a resolution for their shortage of staff. Sorry for my language but I'm sure most of you are sharing the same frustration

I can only suspect a lot of people in DIBP got laid off around mid December, which also explains the back tracking of auto updates (form mid to early July)

If this is the case, there is no point getting our hopes up... Lets look at the facts here. I dont know whether they decided to take long ass holidays or been under the pump. But they've been stuck at July for three f***in months. The way i see it, all of us are expecting way over 6 months processing time unless they come up with a resolution for their shortage of staff. Sorry for my language but I'm sure most of you are sharing the same frustration

I agree with that. We all try to stay positive etc.. which is good, but in the end we have to face it. Some june/july applicants are still waiting, the last approved PRs took over 190 days, and all August applicants have already been waiting for 160 to 185 days. So I think we can't expect anything before reaching 190 days (except for Direct entries).

Hi all July applicants and before applicants please do share the status tomorrow after business hours . Just leaving a single line saying about the status. We wish all should be granted we are praying for you.As my friend Jazzcrave mentioned all eagerly waiting to hear good news. According to sources allocate number of files to CO .One who desides how quickly should take decision I have few friends who's application granted on weekends.understand every ones feelings but please do not use any unofficial language here please. Be positive my dear friends ...✌️

Pretty quite huh!!!! Guys I got it got it got it.... At last..... Ooooh I wish I could say that, but it's ok very soon lmao... How you been fellas... I was flat out at work so no posts... Anyone any news??

Hi..... Jasscrave....it's quite thrilling man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to know that you too have got wings!!!!!!!!!!!

Your long crave has become fruitful today!!!!!!All the best for a fruitful tomorrow..........

Now you may fly...............fly baby fly.............fly high.........fly wide.........:-)