Follow this forum for a long time. Time to say goodbye

Finally got my PR.

My timeline is

Nomination: 28 July 2015

Visa: 28 July 2015

Approved: 3 Feb 2016

HR country

Good Luck every one...the longest wait in my life...

Omgoshhhh congratulations[emoji253]..... I'm the same timeline as well.... Can't wait now [emoji4]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Hai everyone,

This is my timeline, ENS 186 nomination applied:23 July 2015,approved:03 February 2016

VISA applied:27 July 2015, approved:03 February 2016

Finally I got a best result for my hard work, this forum helped me a lot with its latest updates and comments. Even though I had a a lot of bitter experience, when I applied my 457. It took nearly 4 years to apply my ENS 186. I will be with you guys for any concerns....

Congratulations [emoji253]..... Hope I'm next [emoji4]

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

Wuhuuuu another one that's great congrats.

Before you go could you please tell if you were transition or direct entry? And processing center please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

457-186

NSW PESE

You will got your PR within 2 weeks, don't worry!

its transition stream processing centre vic pese nomination approved with in a hour visa is also approved .god is great so friends i am pretty sure every one will get your visa soon dont lose your hope

Follow this forum for a long time. Time to say goodbye

Finally got my PR.

My timeline is

Nomination: 28 July 2015

Visa: 28 July 2015

Approved: 3 Feb 2016

HR country

Good Luck every one...the longest wait in my life...

Congratulations!!!! July 27 and 28... My nomination is not that far.. Woohoo!!! Happy for you guys, but pretty excited for mine too :)

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 3 February 2016

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

What?!

@bennyluk, looks like that is not true.. 2 grants are from late July :)

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

What?!

Does it say anything else?

What?!

i think stop sending e-mail and watch here... i think they write mid because too many peoples calling there.. but i m sure next week they start Aug.

and current processing time is looks 6 Months 1 week..

Edited by longwait

I hope you are right mate.

. I agree with longtime and 8th of August.Does not mean that if you contact they will open your file they have not forgotten you yeah instead of sending email DIBP please post any one of your friends granted visa that help heaps ss . Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

I hope you are right mate.

Guys please stop sending to immi it wll be delaying all of us application processing time.as we all agreed 1 people can email and updates us . but today a lot of ppl send email

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Why did you quoted me ? I believe we dont even need yo send emails anymore because we see people getting their PR's granted. So dont send emails people you wont get a better answer than here. And it's time lose for CO.

I don't know why u get upset i just follow up on your comment.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i think stop sending e-mail and watch here... i think they write mid because too many peoples calling there.. but i m sure next week they start Aug.

and current processing time is looks 6 Months 1 week..

I just upload my updated AFP and got auto reply. I will not send blank email to DIBP,

Very Quicker from now onwards acc to sources.Not many CO working during Chris & New year.Myself registered with many forums according my analysis Dec third week to 18 January 2016 not processed files.Last 2 weeks CO working full time try to process as much.Get decision with in 6 months for all of us trust me.

Edited by Mark2015

Very Quicker from now onwards acc to sources.Not many CO working during Chris & New year.Myself registered with many forums according my analysis Dec third week to 18 January 2016 not processed files.Last 2 weeks CO working full time try to process as much.Get decision with in 6 months for all of us trust me.

They haven't finish July !!! How we expect. I'm nearly 6 months.