yes, they have contacted our agent 3 times for more info regarding the nomination - first to ask for evidence on the training requirement, then for proof an Aussie couldn't do the role then on Xmas eve they asked for my resume. In the first week back after New Year the agents were in discussion with our case officer, trying to resolve the sticking point - whatever that means!

Are you direct entry or trt. If you DE then asking about whether an aussie couldnt do the job is ok else if you are trt why they asking this whej you already worked there for minimum 2 years

yes, they have contacted our agent 3 times for more info regarding the nomination - first to ask for evidence on the training requirement, then for proof an Aussie couldn't do the role then on Xmas eve they asked for my resume. In the first week back after New Year the agents were in discussion with our case officer, trying to resolve the sticking point - whatever that means!

@jahooliab wats ur occupation

Guest guest90395

To answer all the above:

I am direct entry, occupation production manager. Yes the agent did supply all this info but immi asked for more evidence (it was also all provided for my 457).

I have a positive skills assessment if that's what you mean?

Oh that's good, I recall you saying you didn't think you had a long enough period of assessment for VETASSESS. At least your MA is talking with your CO, hopefully they will agree what is finally needed and you can be granted your visa without much more hassle. Do you have nomination sorted yet, or is it still all up in the air? This is such a stressful time...

Guest Guest113774

I talked to my MA yesterday to ask her what is her estimation etc.

she told me not to expect my pr before March. i hope sheis wrong as she is generally....

(like all of you guys) I am so sick of waiting..it has been 5.5 months it's ridicilous.. i hope I can get it soon.

she told me not to expect my pr before March. i hope sheis wrong as she is generally....

(like all of you guys) I am so sick of waiting..it has been 5.5 months it's ridicilous.. i hope I can get it soon.

That's not right as after 6 months she is bound to call and you deserve a credible response.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh that's good, I recall you saying you didn't think you had a long enough period of assessment for VETASSESS. At least your MA is talking with your CO, hopefully they will agree what is finally needed and you can be granted your visa without much more hassle. Do you have nomination sorted yet, or is it still all up in the air? This is such a stressful time...

I know it's crazy! But think, just like Immi responses, MA are always giving low expectations so we don't bother them every single day... On the other hand, as they are still going through early/mid July I think you can't really expect to get your PR in the next 2/3 weeks. I'm on end of August and I'm targeting mid/end of march personally.

She doesn't sound like she has much tact. But I guess we're at the end of January now, mid July applications are still untouched, so by the end of February they'll be thinking about starting on mid August, if they keep working at the same sloooooow pace, so March isn't all that unlikely. Just have faith that it will come, check your documents are all in order - certified or whatever you need, and hopefully you'll get that amazing email before you completely lose the will to love!

Guest guest90395

its the nomination they are discussing. You are right, I did ask a question about my years of experience but for the visa, rather than Vetasses. They recognised 1 year of experience but direct entry requires 3. So even if we get the nomination approved I'm still a little nervous about that.

it was never my dream to come to Oz, it just happened and I was sure it was a temporary thing until about 9 months ago but if we have to go home I'm going to be devastated!

its the nomination they are discussing. You are right, I did ask a question about my years of experience but for the visa, rather than Vetasses. They recognised 1 year of experience but direct entry requires 3. So even if we get the nomination approved I'm still a little nervous about that.

it was never my dream to come to Oz, it just happened and I was sure it was a temporary thing until about 9 months ago but if we have to go home I'm going to be devastated!

I'm the same, my husband wanted to come, we came for a temporary "long holiday" but have enjoyed the experience and then would have been gutted not to get PR and be booted out. I think it's because you're out of control - if you want to go back home then that's fine, but it's not if someone is making the decision for you.

If the worst comes to the worst, could you wait and go transfer stream after you've been on 457 for 2 years? But surely your MA wouldn't have lodged your visa application without being as sure as possible that all is in order?

Hi bro same to you!! 5.5 months...

hopefully we will get it soonnnnnn.

I did a survey on immi 's website today. It was about their website so i did mention if they could add real time tracking of the visa applicaitons and clear updates on their websites about being high on workload and slow pace etc etc. I would suggest you guys to do the same. You can stay anonymous however i gave my details and they also offer face to face discussion if someone has ideas for them.

I had a word with my lawyer and i was told i can expect to hear something in feb as the immi is really low on staff since start of December and 457 applications are also very slow. Tommorow alot of people are back to work not just in immi but also as other offices so it all does makes a difference. ( many things are interconnected) if you know what I mean.

I did a survey on immi 's website today. It was about their website so i did mention if they could add real time tracking of the visa applicaitons and clear updates on their websites about being high on workload and slow pace etc etc. I would suggest you guys to do the same. You can stay anonymous however i gave my details and they also offer face to face discussion if someone has ideas for them.

I had a word with my lawyer and i was told i can expect to hear something in feb as the immi is really low on staff since start of December and 457 applications are also very slow. Tommorow alot of people are back to work not just in immi but also as other offices so it all does makes a difference. ( many things are interconnected) if you know what I mean.

Thanks for sharing this mate! Do you have direct link to the survey? Also I'm guessing you are direct entry right?

hi

ya u r right.... from tomorrow all the system come on track.. even if u see last 7 days too much people get visa... and department took 1 months for 1 months files.. so hope Aug. will be from 10 feb to 1st week of March then Sep... i remember ur treat when i got mine... hahahahaha @APRPlease we are very close & our nomination and visa dates r same.... keep in touch... just hold it tight we get soon....

Edited by longwait

Same for me mate! But I wouldn't expect a response from Immi in Feb if I were you.. :(

Lets hope for the best though. I was going through 187 forum they ve been getting grants when were all quite so i guess its out turn.. ut will surely speed up and im hoping to hear something in th end of feb