The only difference is that you can waste money as they can say NO to the nomination (not my case - lucky me!)

But it is such a surprise to us as we were sure that we have Nomination. Have no idea what to expect now ;-)

Lucky Guess: You case will be FINALISED by the end of day!!!

guys! What a crazy day!

Do you remember my case? 30 of June Nomination approved and the same day PR visa application logged. Than they ask for more docs.

And today I received email from my boss with... guess with what?!

With "Approval of a Nominated Position as an Approved Appointment in the ENS Nomination (Temporary Residence Transition)"!!!!!

It means that he told me about the nomination from 30 th of June that does not exist!!! They gave me the nomination TODAY!

Now I understand WHY they keep asking for my licence!

C R A Z Y !!!

But why are they asking you for your licence, they should be dealing with your boss for the nomination... Bizarre, but hopefully yes your visa application will jump onto the swift moving coat tails of your nomination and be rubber stamped asap. Go Peppa!

But why are they asking you for your licence, they should be dealing with your boss for the nomination... Bizarre, but hopefully yes your visa application will jump onto the swift moving coat tails of your nomination and be rubber stamped asap. Go Peppa!

have no idea why they are asking for licence. They sent email to me so it looks like they want licence for my PR.

Hope to have it soon. Maybe Australia Day gift for peppa ;-)

Guest Guest113774
have no idea why they are asking for licence. They sent email to me so it looks like they want licence for my PR.

Hope to have it soon. Maybe Australia Day gift for peppa ;-)

i want an aussie day gift too :)

guys I will ask a stupid question, I believe you may help it if you have any friends who has been at the same situation as I am now.

I have been engaged a while and waiting for my Pr to come through but due to the delays as you know it didn't.

So we were holding off from tiding up the knot because you know it will mean lots of documents, updates etc.

My partner is Australian. Do you think it will cause a confusion to the CO or a suspicious situation? I really want to take the next step for our lives and this wait is so ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Guest113774
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32537[/ATTACH]

Mg I am so happy for you!!!! That's great'm congratulations Peppaaaa !!![emoji126]?[emoji126]?[emoji126]?[emoji126]?[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]

Jay78 is there anything special about your case? It seems like it's kind of being way too lucky to get pr for an application lodged on 10th of august.

Dont get me wrong nothing, I am happy that you get it and it defo gives hope to us too but Immi's system should be quite wrong if it's skipping all the applications in between and picking up later ones before the sooner ones.

There are 2 things i suppose

I am a direct entry which probably is looked on priority

I work for a multinational big brand which may have worked in my favour

I dont see any other reason.

And moreover i am hear to answer queries questions and motivate even after getting my pR so dont worry, i left my feelings a long way back [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Guest Guest113774
There are 2 things i suppose

I am a direct entry which probably is looked on priority

I work for a multinational big brand which may have worked in my favour

I dont see any other reason.

And moreover i am hear to answer queries questions and motivate even after getting my pR so dont worry, i left my feelings a long way back [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah maybe the direct entry speeds it up somehow.

Multinational company element didnt help me so far at all.

guys! I am shaking! Do not know what to do now ;-) So happy! Will be with you but need cold shower now ;-)

I am soooooo pleased for you!

From experience, you'll spend the rest of today grinning like a lunatic and doing Kermit the frog impressions, waving your arms around and going :jiggy:

Oh, and texting/emailing the people who you have been whinging at for all these months to say it's now safe to open their inbox!

Enjoy!

i want an aussie day gift too :)

guys I will ask a stupid question, I believe you may help it if you have any friends who has been at the same situation as I am now.

I have been engaged a while and waiting for my Pr to come through but due to the delays as you know it didn't.

So we were holding off from tiding up the knot because you know it will mean lots of documents, updates etc.

My partner is Australian. Do you think it will cause a confusion to the CO or a suspicious situation? I really want to take the next step for our lives and this wait is so ridiculous.

I wouldn't have thought it would make much difference whether you get married or not before you get PR, but it's probably best not overloading the CO with info - they seem to struggle with the basics sometimes... But it'll take a while to plan a wedding won't it? Surely you'll be sorted in a couple of months (I know, I know, I've been there, I have said surely so many times but even looking on the pessimistic side it's gotta happen for you...), so plan an Autumn wedding!