Hi

Here is a link to the jobs titles that are considered for sponsorship. Maybe if you talk with a migration agent they can help you further

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/CSOL

Could someone please add my details to the list please as I can't get on their for some reason. Nomination applied 9th September, there is 5 of us in the application customer service manager, visa not applied for yet until nomination is approved.

Thanks is advance.

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

Is it an Agreement Stream? have you visited or worked in Australia?

You did your medicals? please reply so that I can find whether you are in my stream?( Agreement Stream (AS))

If it is AS it will take minimum around 9 months to get it approved. That's what my experience is :-)

But in your case?

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

Is it an Agreement Stream? have you visited or worked in Australia?

You did your medicals? please reply so that I can find whether you are in my stream?( Agreement Stream (AS))

If it is AS it will take minimum around 9 months to get it approved. That's what my experience is :-)

But in your case?

Hi, we came here on a 457 and have been here two years. From a low risk country, not done any part of the visa process yet as we are waiting for nomination to be approved first. I remember seeing jazzcrave and other members posts back in 2013 when we were all eagerly awaiting out 457 visas to come through!!!! How time flies!

Hi all, Just got call from MA that my PR is approved! 6.5 months waiting finally came to close. Phew! I'd say people in WA center are angels. Thank you all for your support and help along the way!

You too got wings buddy........... great.......... then fly.......... fly high ..........fly wide......... :-)

Still here. Now, a week finish. Let's hope something happen next Wednesday. According to news, more than 160000 Aussies take sick leave next Monday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Floodgates open 1st week of feb onwards..mark my words

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Guest Unregistered
Hi all, Just got call from MA that my PR is approved! 6.5 months waiting finally came to close. Phew! I'd say people in WA center are angels. Thank you all for your support and help along the way!

Congrats @chad714. Well deserved