No problem shoot as many as you want..

Sorry for too many questions but someone elses grant gives us a lot of happiness and hope.

1 Im september so thats why askin did you apply visa in september and what state you from.??

Ans- I am in Sydney, Nomination 10th Aug Visa 18th Sep

2 Infrastructure magnmt - are you into construction as im into construction management

Multinational IT company

3 When did you do your meds

Before filing the Visa, 10th Sep 2015

4 were you asked for more information

None

Thanks and congrats again

Thanks

No problem shoot as many as you want..

Thanks

*Im september so thats why askin did you apply visa in september and what state you from.??

2 Infrastructure magnmt - are you into construction as im into construction management

3 When did you do your meds

4 were you asked for more information*

Not sure about Nomination, Visa got approved for which i got notification..mostly 2morrow my MA will send details on Nominations..will keep you guys posted.

moreover i am assuming that Visa wont be approved with the backing of a approved Nomination

Just checked the spreadsheet he is direct entry and visa applied in september. ....

Not sure about Nomination, Visa got approved for which i got notification..mostly 2morrow my MA will send details on Nominations..will keep you guys posted.

moreover i am assuming that Visa wont be approved with the backing of a approved Nomination

Yes visa gets approved aftrr or following an approved nomination. So yea i guess both got approved today.

Just enjoy the new life and best of luck.

Congratulations @jay78! :)

Hi there my Name is Natalie I'm from Scotland UK, new to the forum Me and my Husband are thinking of imigrating to Australia with our son. We have some friends who are already there in Perth. I am a dental nurse and he is a professional footballer as far as I am aware our jobs are not on the Skilled List and we were just wondering if anyone can give us any information on any other ways/visas we could go over on. Our friends were lucky to get over on Skilled Visa's the 189 (I think????) so they don't really know much abt the other possible routes. They did however advise me to log onto here and hopefully someone could give us some advise. Would be very helpful. Thanks xx

Guest Guest113774

My MA after 2 weeks of follow up and number of calls managed to upload!! The correction form. Seeing an August applicant getting approval is great, but I believe it's a really rare chance. Still fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk