Congrats JessEm!!!

MaggieMay24 what you reckon why my CO is still not opening my case it's more than 35 days since they have requested document,my CO has requested for an employment contract.However,it was already attached to the application.CO has requested document for the nomination.I have applied both Nomination&Visa on 30th June through MA.I rang immi yesterday and quoted my visa application TRN but the lady from immi told me that my case has not been allocated to a CO yet.I'm confused!!!

Congrats JessEm!!!

MaggieMay24 what you reckon why my CO is still not opening my case it's more than 35 days since they have requested document,my CO has requested for an employment contract.However,it was already attached to the application.CO has requested document for the nomination.I have applied both Nomination&Visa on 30th June through MA.I rang immi yesterday and quoted my visa application TRN but the lady from immi told me that my case has not been allocated to a CO yet.I'm confused!!!

Presumably your TRN refers to your Visa application, not the nomination application - they are unable to discuss the nomination with you. Are you sure your MA has uploaded the contract?

I hope so. Cannot believe that it takes so long. When we applied on 30th of June, I was sure that we will have PR maximum in December!

Peppa01 same situation here.Your CO at least contacted you again on 14/01/2016 but i still have no clue what's happening with my case.Immi help desk was also not very helpful.

Edited by ozguy

Presumably your TRN refers to your Visa application, not the nomination application - they are unable to discuss the nomination with you. Are you sure your MA has uploaded the contract?

Yeah i asked her multiple times.Today she sent an email again to my CO to check what's happening with my nomination but still no response from them.

Congrats JessEm!!!

@ozguy were you asked to provide docs within 28 days? did your application change status to info requested?

Why don't you call them once again

I might call them tomorrow but they are not like WA processing center.I don't think they are going to look into my case after my phone call.Last week my MA rang them and they advised her CO will look into it next week.Unfortunately tomorrow will be the last day of this week.

I know i was not expecting it till Feb end

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey @jay78 congrats man!!!! Its a pleasant surprise. Now am also confused did you get visa or nomination (by the looks of it its visa)

Did you get visa and nom approved together and is that right you applied in september??

Just checked it again my Processing center was WA, initially the application went to NSW

Sorry for too many questions but someone elses grant gives us a lot of happiness and hope.

1 Im september so thats why askin did you apply visa in september and what state you from.??

2 Infrastructure magnmt - are you into construction as im into construction management

3 When did you do your meds

4 were you asked for more information

Thanks and congrats again

Edited by Jazzcrave