Hi applied my nomination on 13th July and direct entry thanks everyone for the best wishes I hope the long ends to each one of us soon

Congrats!

Could you please add yourself into the spreadsheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=106844240

It's easy for everyone to track the processing timeline.

Regards,

Shane

Na man.. u still here we thought you got yours. Jeees... they even ask for docs from you? ?

They firstly asked for a updated GP letter for my 7 months old daughter and then they decided not enough and asked for a formal medical exam! That's what they have done to us.

They firstly asked for a updated GP letter for my 7 months old daughter and then they decided not enough and asked for a formal medical exam! That's what they have done to us.

Anyone who happened to have WA center number please message me. Don't want to waste 2 hours with 131xxx

Hello friends

I have been watching this forum for last 2 months and i joined now.This is really very helpful for a new people like me.

I am currently working in India for IT company and i got a job opportunity in Sydney in a big MNC thru consultant.As per the company they submitted my Nomination and Visa 186 for me(as i told initially self will go first and later will take dependents) and added names of co occupants in October and same they conveyed to my consultant that i will get my approval between Feb 25 to 10 march 2016.

After checking this forum now and to avoid the delay i asked my consultant to check what is the process to take dependents(Wife and kid) along with me.After checking with that company local HR ,if i want to take dependents,i have to give address details(like rental agreement details etc) to immigration for my stay in Sydney and i have pay the dependent visa fee also.

Since i don't know anybody in Sydney ,company advising to pay for the caution deposit roughly 4000-5000 $ to book the company Quarters for my accommodation.Is it ok.

My question is can i process only my application now(since it is big money for me) with dependant details mentioning on it and later apply for dependents visa.How much time it will take for dependent visa.It is the same like again 6-8 months.kindly advice

i can't discuss directly with the company because they will respond to only consultant.and if i want to take take dependents they are asking to pay caution deposit and dependent visa fee immediately to process(as per the consultant).

ravi 82, Is it agreement stream? or DE ?

I just logged onto my immi account and.................... I have PR!!!!!! Finally!!!!! I am so so so so happy :wink: Thank you all for your support and I hope all the June applicants get PR very very soon!!! Drink time!!!!

Very happy to see your Golden wings! Fly baby fly :-) Look back later we'll be just behind you :-):yes: