Guest Guest113774
not nice. that is why I do not want to call

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I believe we all need to be patience! Unfortunately good things take time.

Even that we are quite unlucky because we all applied at a period when the processing times are especially long.

We have no other option then waiting.

Start a new hobby maybe! And it shouldnt be counting the days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can imagine how angry you are.. It's really weird.. I didn't know cases were allocated once for the nomination, and then for application. I'm pretty sure it goes all together. Maybe try to call again, you may have another story.. Maybe they sometimes say **** to avoid trouble I dont know

Maybe your are right.They have no idea what they are doing.Just because of their ignorance and incompetency some people have anxiety and stress.One of my colleague had applied with me in exactly same circumstances and he got his PR on 10th of Dec and today this lady was telling me your Case has not been allocated to a CO yet!!!

I wish your words come true but the way immi is currently handling cases cannot be appreciated.They are not even finalising cases from June.There are so many June applicants who are still waiting and i'm among those unlucky applicants.My CO has made a weird request,a document which was already provided at the time when we lodged application.Now i'm having a feeling that my CO is wasting my time intentionally.
I was asked a few documents that had already been submitted at the time of application. But I submitted again, that's what only we can.

Maybe your are right.They have no idea what they are doing.Just because of their ignorance and incompetency some people have anxiety and stress.One of my colleague had applied with me in exactly same circumstances and he got his PR on 10th of Dec and today this lady was telling me your Case has not been allocated to a CO yet!!!

Same thing they said to me as well when i called immi 2 weeks ago . They said my case is allocated by team not by CO ....they will get back to me end of January

I was asked a few documents that had already been submitted at the time of application. But I submitted again, that's what only we can.

Don't understand why CO sometimes ask for the documents which are already submitted.Did CO ask for employment contract?

I think you're the first Agreement Stream applicant I've seen. So you're correct in saying most (if not all) applicants on the forum are either TRT or DE streams. I don't know much about the Agreement Stream at all, so you may need to become the forum "expert" in this topic.

Thank you MaggieMay24.

I can be an expert, but who needs my help here. No one needs, since I am in no man island.

Please send one me, if anybody meets somebody, so we can travel together.

It's nice if we have somebody to share our concerns :-)

Yup , BAS letter , new contract letter , financial reports , bank statements of business

TEAM 1 NSW requested documents from me on 30th June.They requested new contract letter and later on they checked my PTE score from Pearson.Looks like CO's are not in the mood of giving visas to those who applied on 30th June.

Yup , BAS letter , new contract letter , financial reports , bank statements of business

Why did they ask for bas, financials and other business docs when this should have been attached while lodgement. How old is the business or didnt you submit them while lodging the file. Thanks

Hi everyone! I am absolutely delighted to let you all know that I have just been granted PR!!!!! So so happy! Thank you all so much for your support and providing a much needed platform to vent! It has been a long wait but worth it in the end! I wish you all the very bets and will keep checking in to see how you go :)

I feel like the Genie in Aladdin.....FREEEEEEEE AT LAST!

Wow... Fly baby fly............fly high........ fly wide :-)

I called immi and after 40 mins of waiting a lady answered my call but when i asked her that i'm enquiring about the progress of my application she just hanged up the phone.

This is quite not professional at all. They should have been gentle enough to respond!

They be-fooling us?

This is quite not professional at all. They should have been gentle enough to respond!

They be-fooling us?

They are treating us like animals.They know we are the one who want PR from them that's why they are taking advantage of it.Chad mentioned on this forum before about the behavior of a particular rude lady from NSW PESE.In my opinion WA center officers are legends!!!