last email from my CO was in one hour from now ;)

Had a word with my friend he applied in 2011 and he actually received his grant at around midnight he works in IT and knows softwares pretty well. He says many grants are emailed later when co finishes work to avoid overload on the servers and they approve and put it through the system to shoot an email to applicants. Hang tight you will have it soon.

@JessEm when did you apply !! Sorry i forgot.

Edited by Jazzcrave

Had a word with my friend he applied in 2011 and he actually received his grant at around midnight he works in IT and knows softwares pretty well. He says many grants are emailed later when co finishes work to avoid overload on the servers and they approve and put it through the system to shoot an email to applicants. Hang tight you will have it soon.

@JessEm when did you apply !! Sorry i forgot.

I wish luck to all..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I did not do the health declaration before I lodged my visa. According to the immi website if I have already lodged my visa:[h=3]"You will be advised by email or by your case officer what health examinations you need to do (if any). You will then be requested to complete these examinations within a certain time period. Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the My Health Declarations service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application."[/h]So In this case, should I wait for the requests from the CO for the health examination?

I did not do the health declaration before I lodged my visa. According to the immi website if I have already lodged my visa:[h=3]"You will be advised by email or by your case officer what health examinations you need to do (if any). You will then be requested to complete these examinations within a certain time period. Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the My Health Declarations service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application."[/h]So In this case, should I wait for the requests from the CO for the health examination?

I thought the same. But yes you MUST not use my health declaration after lodging the vusa. But you can log in to you immi account where it will say under your name about health assessment click there click yes or no on emedical form and give your concent to do medicals and lodge them electronically via eMedical aoftware(this enables medical practitioners to submit results very fast say in day or two). Once you click confirm it will then provide you with a HAP ID you need that hap id plus you passport num and you can call or book your tests via bupavms.com.au website.

However if you have recently lodged your file i would suggest you to wait for atleast one or 2 months so obce you do you have passed atleast 2 months and have left 4-5 months at the max left in processing hopefully you get it soon but.

When I filled out the online 186 application form via immiAccount, there were 19 forms (1/19, 2/19, 3/19, 4/19, 6/19 … … ).I noticed that there is no 5/19. After 4/19, it went directly to 6/19. Do you guys have any idea? Have you experienced the same thing?

Anyway,after I got to the end of the application, I could submit and make the payment. If I just save my online form, it shows “ready to submit”. But when I came back and logged in next day, it showed “imcomplete”. After I printed my application review, I realize that the 5/19 question is related to previous travel to Australia. But I tried different computers, different browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari), I just couldn’t get page 5/19. Anyway, next time when I logged in, I just kept hitting button “Next” and got to the end of the form and hit submit and made the payment. If I missed answering that question, would it be an issue? Anyway to fix it?