I called to ask what is going on. They cannot approve PR as the nomination has not yet been approved. They cannot give me any information regarding this as it is my MA's name as the contact person. He doesn't answer his phone, reply to emails etc. I still don't even know that he has provided them with the extra information my employer sent through back on 9th December as he will not return my phone calls or emails. It is one thing to be waiting for IMMI but another to not know if the requested information has even been uploaded. I don't know if you can tell but I am having a bad day today... will this ever end..... I wish I hadn't used an MA.

I called to ask what is going on. They cannot approve PR as the nomination has not yet been approved. They cannot give me any information regarding this as it is my MA's name as the contact person. He doesn't answer his phone, reply to emails etc. I still don't even know that he has provided them with the extra information my employer sent through back on 9th December as he will not return my phone calls or emails. It is one thing to be waiting for IMMI but another to not know if the requested information has even been uploaded. I don't know if you can tell but I am having a bad day today... will this ever end..... I wish I hadn't used an MA.

You can withdraw your MA in ImmiAccount.

Just rang immi and asked my app status. Guy said when did u apply i said 10th july he said we r still allocating July files I said could u please my specific file and he said as I explained to u we r still allocating July files it ll take couple of weeks.

Not fair honestly.. you reached your 6 months! They should tell you something..

Oh for goodness sake. I'd just weaned myself off obsessively refreshing the forum to see if anyone had news, and now I'm back again. Fingers crossed for you Peppa, as well as others of course.

Thank you! Now I am sure that everything will be ok! Hate the word WAITING but have to wait. Maybe today...maybe tomorrow... maybe they will ask for that licence so will wait till my postman bring it... a lot of MAYBEs but looks like now they have everything they need!

Cannot wait to share good news with you guys!!!

Hi jessem , what's your immi status when you check online?

Just rang immi and asked my app status. Guy said when did u apply i said 10th july he said we r still allocating July files I said could u please my specific file and he said as I explained to u we r still allocating July files it ll take couple of weeks.

Which number you called? 13 XXXX or NSW processing centre?

Guest Guest113774
Thank you! Now I am sure that everything will be ok! Hate the word WAITING but have to wait. Maybe today...maybe tomorrow... maybe they will ask for that licence so will wait till my postman bring it... a lot of MAYBEs but looks like now they have everything they need!

Cannot wait to share good news with you guys!!!

I am so happy for you Peppa.

Fingers crossed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry you are going to get it soon, let them ask whatever they want, they are wasting their time not yours I know it's hard but atm we have to provide them any documents they wants so take it easy.

Jusr received email from IMMI.

"Thank you for your email and recent attachments. I could not reach you on your mobile today [13 Jan].

Please upload a copy of your NSW electrical licence to the visa application."

So they keep asking for my licence and I am still waiting for it! Will email my CO back with explanation.

Do not understand WHY they want is! I do not need licence to have PR!

Calm down Peppa... calm down... ;-)

Been watching this forum for a couple days now. Is the timeline for the 186 taking 6 months to process or longer we are offshore, and are in limbo land on wether or not to book flights just after the six month mark. We lodged application and nomination on the 22nd August.

The only update is from Peppa01.Everyone else is waiting.I guess it's very with Jesse,it's already six and a half month and they haven't approved nomination yet.I have exactly the same situation and that's why i asked my MA to call immi tomorrow to see when they are going to open my file again.