agreement stream is not new. look at the immi website? I know someone from Victoria who has PR from that stream!

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Could be . Thats why we here ask from each other who know about and can help. Thanks ill check i didnt had a clue but now i guess i heard about labour agreement but not a visa application via that stream. As i said i could be wrong so yea....

GREAT NEWS TODAY EVERYONE.....

Finally after over 12 months of waiting we got our PR today!!!

Timeline:

Jan 15 - Applied Nomination

May 15 - Nom approved

02 July 15 - Applied Visa

08 Jan 16 - FINALISED!!!

Additional doc request 31/12/15 - Updated AFP cert

Tried to attach AFP cert today and system would not allow me to so rang NSW PESE office and the lovely gentleman who answered told me to email my cert to him and he approved it straight away!!!

Congrats!!! It seems like calling immi is an effective way to escalate things.There was another group member who got his PR after calling immi.It only works for the applicants whose assessment are in progress and they call immi after uploading requested documents.This formula does not work for applicants who are still waiting for CO's first contact.I may ask my MA to call immi on Monday.

Urgh, I got an email from our MA today saying on my Wifes UK police cert her Gender is down as Male. They have submitted it anyway, but advised to reapply for another certificate just in case.

Not a major setback as its so early, just $200 down the drain.

It's our own fault I guess

Hi everyone . applied for 186 visa 25 july .still nothing....25 january will be 6 months then i will contact them .

Is an IRISH guys here ????? Need advice ----- do we need police clearance from Ireland for 186 visa ????? Because 3 years ego when i applied for 457 . application was asking about ---- i had contacted Kildare garda station , and they said -- we do not provide clearance just because you need it --- it have to be request from the police or one of the government units . I did not got it , but immigration did not asking for it...... do i will need it for 186 visa ???

Who knows.....

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have applied for ENS on 13th Oct.

My company is doing budget cuts in this quarter.

I am concerned what will happen if I lose my job.

Can someone confirm what can be the options for me if my PR is still not approved and i loose my lob from my company?

Hi Guys,

I have applied for ENS on 13th Oct.

My company is doing budget cuts in this quarter.

I am concerned what will happen if I lose my job.

Can someone confirm what can be the options for me if my PR is still not approved and i loose my lob from my company?

Hey mate!! Try to have an open conversation with ur employer and tell them to wait in case they thinking to take u off payroll. However it all depends on your employer. Also i suggest you to speak to a consultant or a migration lawyer. You can carry on without informing dibp however if they find out it will be a pressure situation for you.

Did u check previous posts about ur questions

Hi Jazzcrave, Mr. H and peppa,

Thanks for your concerns and sharing.

I don't know how long will it take, I can only wait.

Your visa should be approved in one year.

That's the maximum time usually takes.

That's what I learned from this forum.

My visa will take minimum two years.

It's one and half an years now.

My MA says it will take long time like 3 years.

I don't know. Any one you know who got Visa

approved through this stream and their time line?

I wonder, why those who applied for ens on agreement

stream don't join this group?

Hi Jazzcrave, Mr. H and peppa,

Thanks for your concerns and sharing.

I don't know how long will it take, I can only wait.

Your visa should be approved in one year.

That's the maximum time usually takes.

That's what I learned from this forum.

My visa will take minimum two years.

It's one and half an years now.

My MA says it will take long time like 3 years.

I don't know. Any one you know who got Visa

approved through this stream and their time line?

I wonder, why those who applied for ens on agreement

stream don't join this group?

Check this link, it provides some details on agreement stream.

https://www.acacia-au.com/labour-agreements.php

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Check this link, it provides some details on agreement stream.

https://www.acacia-au.com/labour-agreements.php

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you Mr/ms. Jay 78.

It's quite informative.

Labour agreements require high-level negotiations

with the Department of Immigration and may take 9 months or

more to finalise where there is no template available.

This info makes me think I am on right track.

May take time, but will be done.

Hi All, submitted both employer and ours through MA on 21/12. Employer paid for our health check to be done before the submission so hopefully it will be traightforward. I will update Google docs with my details.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Just noticed that someone ruined all June's records in the Google spreadsheet...

Looks like some sort of formatting error. I've rolled the spreadsheet back to when it was last correct, which was early on 8/1 I'm afraid, but there were only 8 revisions between then and now, so if anyone has amended the spreadsheet since then, can you please redo your amendments?

Looks like some sort of formatting error. I've rolled the spreadsheet back to when it was last correct, which was early on 8/1 I'm afraid, but there were only 8 revisions between then and now, so if anyone has amended the spreadsheet since then, can you please redo your amendments?

I've just updated it with the last PR granted (to Jmad30).

But in July, I think the one granted to balboa might be a mistake.. Cause he's timeframe is very surprising and it seems that the user left the forum in 2012... Can anyone confirm?

I received my grant notification yesterday. Below is my timeline. Good luck to everyone who is waiting.

Nomination Lodged : 13/05/15

Visa Lodged : 21/07/2015

Nomination Approved: 21/09/15

Visa additional docs submitted : 30/09/2015

Visa Approved : 02/11/2015

186 Transition Scheme - VIC PSE

Here they are, the name in the spreadsheet is slightly wrong.

Hi everyone . applied for 186 visa 25 july .still nothing....25 january will be 6 months then i will contact them .

Is an IRISH guys here ????? Need advice ----- do we need police clearance from Ireland for 186 visa ????? Because 3 years ego when i applied for 457 . application was asking about ---- i had contacted Kildare garda station , and they said -- we do not provide clearance just because you need it --- it have to be request from the police or one of the government units . I did not got it , but immigration did not asking for it...... do i will need it for 186 visa ???

Who knows.....

Thanks

@Vik, Yep I'm Irish & I have had to supply my Garda clearance for both 457 & 186