just fed up checking status..... atleast 10 times in a day.. but no changes at all.

You don't need to do that...

application preference --> manage application alerts-->receive application alert --> Yes.

You will received an email when the status change.

You can set up an alarm in immiAccount. Once the status changed, you will receive an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MA email address is the one registered to the account as he processed the application. I will see if I can change this though.. thanks

Extremely slow week, didn't see much activity..however expecting starting next week it will get back to normal pace.

The first week back from holidays from the new year is a special week at immi. It’s a lot of fun this week- the ENS team puts on a raffle for a meat tray and the beer fridge is fully stocked – legend! They actually call it ‘Go Home, We’re Full’ week because they do not grant any visas and they have a competition to see who can send out the most requests for more documents. Next week will be better when the festivities are over!

The first week back from holidays from the new year is a special week at immi. It’s a lot of fun this week- the ENS team puts on a raffle for a meat tray and the beer fridge is fully stocked – legend! They actually call it ‘Go Home, We’re Full’ week because they do not grant any visas and they have a competition to see who can send out the most requests for more documents. Next week will be better when the festivities are over!

:)

Well....

Also, they are thinking how to update the Email, early July, or July, or just 2015....

Edited by bennyluk

They have just received my application Yesterday so 2 weeks from now for processing + Mail time. looking forward to receive by January End. Hopefully by then CO is allocated for Mid August Application :-)

@milan028 did you receive a notification that they already got it? We did not, so we are hoping it is processed now since we sent it before Christmas. Yes, hopefully we have a CO allocated.

Edited by Zet01