thank you so much but he is on holiday....when he is coming back our time maybe finished and my boss told me he need one week for collecting all documents......even when we trying to contact that company they wind up their business...how we can give you details I am just worried about timeframe that's it

Ur MA assistant can write to department for time extension.

Edited by longwait

Hi chad714

we got an invitation to comment on a natural justice letter they want to put 4020 bc then cant not verify an irrelevant work exp back in 2009 and consider it false information.its so unfair.but if we proceed we might get refused so we withdrawing and relodging without that work experience and stay in the que again.infact trying our luck...!!!we are not seeking any refunds.

Sorry to hear that mate. But looks like it's the only way to go. Wish you good luck in next application.

I am not 100% sure but the documents that you attach to your aplication must be valid at the day of application lodgement. (I am sure that it applies to IELTS).

Can somebody help to confirm that?

HI @peppa01 that is what I originally thought but I know with my AFP check it was valid when I lodged my application but expired after and they have held up approving my PR as I need to send in a new police cert

Hi guys,

Long time watcher (for almost 6 months, which was the duration of my wait...)

Nomination application: 6/7/2015

Visa application: 7/7/2015

Grant: 30/12/2015

Center: NSW PESE Paramatta

No further document requested

I've updated the Google spreadsheet. That's an amazing tool to find out which batch/period of applications is being processed, to know where you stand in the queue and to estimate the grant of your visa. Thanks for this, I would have gone crazy without this forum, because not knowing about your visa (which is something that will impact your entire future) and when it might be granted is the worst feeling! Especially with such long waiting times.

I wish all the people in the queue the best of luck and a happy new year - with lots of visa grants :)

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I've updated the Google spreadsheet. That's an amazing tool to find out which batch/period of applications is being processed, to know where you stand in the queue and to estimate the grant of your visa. Thanks for this, I would have gone crazy without this forum, because not knowing about your visa (which is something that will impact your entire future) and when it might be granted is the worst feeling! Especially with such long waiting times.

I wish all the people in the queue the best of luck and a happy new year - with lots of visa grants :)

Cheers!

Congratulations!

Hi guys,

Cheers!

@Paris, congrats mate! It's good that you get it within 6 months finally. I am hoping the same results now. Happy 2016!

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while, registered my profile today and posting this first comment.

Here are my timelines:

Nomination: 09 Oct 2015, Visa applied : 13 Oct 2015

Status : Nomination --- waiting; visa --- Application Received

I couldn't find option under 'Settings' to edit signature.

Does anyone know if it makes any difference in processing time if application is applied through MA vs. no MA?

Thanks,

Lucky D

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum for a while, registered my profile today and posting this first comment.

Here are my timelines:

Nomination: 09 Oct 2015, Visa applied : 13 Oct 2015

Status : Nomination --- waiting; visa --- Application Received

I couldn't find option under 'Settings' to edit signature.

Does anyone know if it makes any difference in processing time if application is applied through MA vs. no MA?

Thanks,

Lucky D

Hi @luckyd - no it doesn't make any difference to the waiting time if you apply with or without an MA. I applied using an MA

Hi everyone is there any one who is waiting since 2014. I applied in november 2014 but still no reply for nomination nor for visa. Last in dec 15 they asked 4 afp again. Submitted dt still no response. My wait is not coming to an end. Help pls..

omg what did they tell u when u call them

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Hi everyone is there any one who is waiting since 2014. I applied in november 2014 but still no reply for nomination nor for visa. Last in dec 15 they asked 4 afp again. Submitted dt still no response. My wait is not coming to an end. Help pls..

why don't you go to Commonwealth ombudsman??

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

I called them once in oct dey said they are still processing after dat co interviewed me on ph n investigated at workplace.. My wait seems to never end. I think i m d only one from 2014

my nom was applied on dec 14 and i applied visa on 7 july after nom approved. still app received, i know at least i got nom approved but i can image how u feel, just like in dark and see no future. but handin there. get a ma to help u

I hv an ma.. She said u will hv 2 wait.. Cant help

no way, did she ever contact with immi to complain ur case. i think after such a long time the ma should push immi. at least ur ma should know something