Hey folks,

New to the forum.

My employer submitted my nomination back in September but I found out today they didnt submit the visa application, they want the nomination to be approved first.

Is that strange? As looking at others time frames I maybe some time off getting my PR.

Ask your employer for the TRN number and you can apply for your visa now. If you wait for your nomination to be granted, you will have a very, very long wait. However, you run the risk of the nomination being refused (out of your control because it is the employer's application) and losing your money for the visa application.

I have the TRN number but i just don't want to wait another 6 months for the visa. My wife is Australian so i presume i can pull out the visa application and get a visa via our marriage? The only reason i went through work is they are paying for the visa, i just didn't realise it would take a year to turn around.

I have the TRN number but i just don't want to wait another 6 months for the visa. My wife is Australian so i presume i can pull out the visa application and get a visa via our marriage? The only reason i went through work is they are paying for the visa, i just didn't realise it would take a year to turn around.

If work is paying for it then I guess you just have to wait until they submit the visa application. You will need to wait 6-8 months from the moment they submit the actual visa application, and that has not even happened yet and could not happen for a while. If you are married and go through your spouse then I think the de facto process is even longer and more expensive though. If I were you, I would just ask your employer to submit your visa application now.

@ chad 714, nope, nothing special about my application. It's my second application though. I withdrew my initial application in May and reapply again in August. @peppa01, yes, its the best new year gift, Bennyluck, my timeline: Nomination submitted sometimes in May, Visa application submitted on 25th of August. Perth is the processing centre.

I have sent this info once today, just realised it wasn't yet on the thread

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed incorrect tag.

Hello all, this is my first time of posting on this forum, but I have been reading your posts daily since June, 2015.

I feel like I know you all personally, and part of your journey in Australia.

Today, I have some terrific news to share with you. I got my residence, after 8 YEARS of hard labour in Australia.

I wasn't expecting it till January ending or February, but it came through this afternoon.

Best new year gift ever.

You are all wonderful people, and wish you all get your visa granted ASAP! I will be praying for you that is if you believe in prayer.

My advise, double check your documents, and make sure you have every document they required submitted, and do your medicals same time you submit your application.

Makes it quicker.

Oh my timeline? 25th August, 2015. I am managing a robotic research dairy.

I forfeited my initial application in March, and lost the application fee, and have to re-apply in August.

I wish you all the VERY BEST, and hope to be reading your good news in the coming days.

You are awesome people. hang in there.

Congrats mate! Could you please let us know if you are on Transition stream or Direct entry?

Howdy everyone!....

We got our visa today! ....Praise God!

Time line.... nomination 23/08/2015 , visa application 07/09/2015....and the letter states processed at Perth, WA

Direct application.

Thank you all for your continuous updates. ...that kept us going and patient enough . We did not even expect it so soon....

Do continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we would continue to keep all of you in ours. God bless and God speed!

Woooohooo Oz here we come !!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Howdy everyone!....

Time line.... nomination 23/08/2015 , visa application 07/09/2015....and the letter states processed at Perth, WA

Direct application.

Thank you all for your continuous updates. ...that kept us going and patient enough . We did not even expect it so soon....

Do continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we would continue to keep all of you in ours. God bless and God speed!

Congrats mate! Could you please let us know if you are on Transition stream or Direct entry?

Howdy everyone!....

Direct application.

Congrats mate....

Howdy everyone!....

Direct application.

Well, congrats. You are so lucky. They are so many July applications haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, congrats. You are so lucky. They are so many July applications haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know timeline of july and August Application there just June timeline is coming up

anyone know where to look.

Thankyou ?.....I know...feel truly blessed. Pray that all applications get processed sooner.

Howdy everyone!....

Direct application.

Congratulations...it gives me hope as i am DE, nomination 18/8 & Visa 10/9..just feel it might be my day any day now...[emoji3]

Enjoy Natzsilver

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Howdy everyone!....

Direct application.

Congratulations @Natzsilver! Yours is indeed early :)

Congratulations also to @25thAugust

Edited by Zet01