Hi guys. I am Anil here. I wanna ask you one question if somebody got any idea about 186 visa. I am applied 186 nomination 8th of October 2015 and PR file applied 23 November 2015 and me and my wife medical done so please can someone let me know how long they are taking days these days bcz Christmas holidays are gone and from tomorrow is start working in immi department. Any idea please. Thanks

Hi guys. I am Anil here. I wanna ask you one question if somebody got any idea about 186 visa. I am applied 186 nomination 8th of October 2015 and PR file applied 23 November 2015 and me and my wife medical done so please can someone let me know how long they are taking days these days bcz Christmas holidays are gone and from tomorrow is start working in immi department. Any idea please. Thanks

Hi mate !! Welcome, its taking somewhere between 5-6 months ( mostly on the higher end). But some cases are a bit more 6 months when extra documents are requested. Hope that's helpfull.

Hey man it's minimum 5 and half months....

I wish they reduce the decision period and grant visas within 3 to 4 months period. Waiting desperately for the grant. Waiting period is increasing, not sure how many are in july and aug.

I wish as well, it is unfair to late Jun, July and August applications....

Happy New Year everyone!!

So I finally received a response on 31/12/2015 requesting more info, only thing required was the AFP check as mine had expired and I never realised it .:mad:

So I have applied for a new one which has been processed and is to be mailed to me tomorrow :smile:

Has anyone on here had to supply just the AFP check? If so did you still have to wait the 28 days before your application was looked at again?

Happy New Year everyone!!

So I finally received a response on 31/12/2015 requesting more info, only thing required was the AFP check as mine had expired and I never realised it .:mad:

So I have applied for a new one which has been processed and is to be mailed to me tomorrow :smile:

Has anyone on here had to supply just the AFP check? If so did you still have to wait the 28 days before your application was looked at again?

Hey jmad30, what is your timeline? My FBI check expires on the 26th but I applied on July 9, so I am hoping that I hear a response before then... ahhh!

AFP is valid for 1 year.

Yeah, I received my FBI police check on January 26 2015, so it expires on the 26th of this month. I am hopeful that my visa will be processed before then, or should I be worried? Applied for my visa on July 9.

Yeah, I received my FBI police check on January 26 2015, so it expires on the 26th of this month. I am hopeful that my visa will be processed before then, or should I be worried? Applied for my visa on July 9.

Did you call to check status so act accordingly? @Althl called and got to know his case is with a team now.

Did you call to check status so act accordingly? @Althl called and got to know his case is with a team now.

I called the NSW office and they told me my case is not with a team. She informed me that I should not call until 8 months after the application date. UGH