hello rickyballi...

as per my knowledge, you can start expecting your pr on 1st week of feb 2016... and medical is very important.. co will definitely ask for medical... if you guys do it before your file open.. then don't have to wait when you co ask for it and put you 28 days more waiting period....

these days average time period is around 6 months...

Thanks 13july for your reply back,i have one question more

what if our restaurant got new owner between that time.as i m hearing different story about restaurant ,there few owner and they are trying separate with each others.and i have no idea who will take or not,I m just worried

how about ur file?did you got ur pr?or still waiting?

thanks

Thanks 13july for your reply back,i have one question more

what if our restaurant got new owner between that time.as i m hearing different story about restaurant ,there few owner and they are trying separate with each others.and i have no idea who will take or not,I m just worried

how about ur file?did you got ur pr?or still waiting?

thanks

hmmm, well i can't say much about what happen if they separate, but it they separate after your pr... then its all good. anyway feb is not far away...hope for the best.. and i am also waiting for my result... as you can see in my signature..

Edited by 13 july

hmmm, well i can't say much about what happen if they separate, but it they separate after your pr... then its all good. anyway feb is not far away...hope for the best.. and i am also waiting for my result... as you can see in my signature..

What I feel is they will speed up the process as there are not many application like june so hope we get very soon unexpectedly soon who knows. Yours I think will get within first week of jan2016

What I feel is they will speed up the process as there are not many application like june so hope we get very soon unexpectedly soon who knows. Yours I think will get within first week of jan2016[/QUOTe]

we hope they do it fast little bit... no body has clue how many july applications are there.. less than june or more.... let see. but i must say this thread been a supporter for me.. and i think tomorrow, wednesday and thrusday immi is open.. they are working,, am i right?

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tag

What I feel is they will speed up the process as there are not many application like june so hope we get very soon unexpectedly soon who knows. Yours I think will get within first week of jan2016[/QUOTe]

we hope they do it fast little bit... no body has clue how many july applications are there.. less than june or more.... let see. but i must say this thread been a supporter for me.. and i think tomorrow, wednesday and thrusday immi is open.. they are working,, am i right?

Yes they are working

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tag

Thanks 13july for your reply back,i have one question morewhat if our restaurant got new owner between that time.as i m hearing different story about restaurant ,there few owner and they are trying separate with each others.and i have no idea who will take or not,I m just worried how about ur file?did you got ur pr?or still waiting?thanks
Hey rickybally, if im not wrong you were following 457 thread back in 2013. I remember that i had replied to questions of a user named rickablly don't know if u the same. But anyways hello. Now as far as your owners are concerned, as long as business is operational and has one or two of the old owners (for example 2 out of 4 partners leave the business) you still ok and same with 1 owner as long as financials donot change drastically that business would find it hard to afford you salary. Second thing is if new owners come in al together i have no clue what happena at the point. But from my viewpoint the business entity is an approved sponsor so things should stay the same however you must consult an expert ( a good agent ). Hope that helps. Im sure there are people here who would be able to help as well once they start logging in everyone is on holiday mode atm. Cheers.

Hey rickybally, if im not wrong you were following 457 thread back in 2013. I remember that i had replied to questions of a user named rickablly don't know if u the same. But anyways hello. Now as far as your owners are concerned, as long as business is operational and has one or two of the old owners (for example 2 out of 4 partners leave the business) you still ok and same with 1 owner as long as financials donot change drastically that business would find it hard to afford you salary. Second thing is if new owners come in al together i have no clue what happena at the point. But from my viewpoint the business entity is an approved sponsor so things should stay the same however you must consult an expert ( a good agent ). Hope that helps. Im sure there are people here who would be able to help as well once they start logging in everyone is on holiday mode atm. Cheers.

Hello Jazzcrave ,yes i m same rick ,was trying to find old account but could not find it so i made a new one today.

see we met again in different. post

anyways,how u been?did u got ur pr yet?or still waiting?

good to see u again buddy

Hello Jazzcrave ,yes i m same rick ,was trying to find old account but could not find it so i made a new one today.

see we met again in different. post

anyways,how u been?did u got ur pr yet?or still waiting?

good to see u again buddy

Hey buddy!!! Good to see you again. Im still waiting man i guess u were 1 month early. I applied in Sept looking forward to end jan or feb. Fingers cross.

ya me too buddy.i hope getting soon pr for everyone

which month of files are processing now?any clue

There are many people from june who r still waiting i guess there was 1 from may n from what i cam remember he got his.

However immi has officially started july applications and many applicants from july have received PRs. Hopefully they finish july quick and there arent many aug and sep applications that way we can expect in jan or feb.

There are many people from june who r still waiting i guess there was 1 from may n from what i cam remember he got his.

However immi has officially started july applications and many applicants from july have received PRs. Hopefully they finish july quick and there arent many aug and sep applications that way we can expect in jan or feb.

hi, Jazzcrave,,, from where do you get this information that there are not many july applicants.... are you just gussing.. or it is written somewhere in immi website... ? i am really curious to know....

hi, Jazzcrave,,, from where do you get this information that there are not many july applicants.... are you just gussing.. or it is written somewhere in immi website... ? i am really curious to know....

I said hopefully lol.. they finish july quickly. Not written not guessing just hoping.