HiMaggimay24

Thank you so much... I WAS recorrect all details in form 80 than also fill up form recorrection but my MA was angry he told me u don't have rights to check all documents.he told me is illegal so I was afraid.....now I don't know he uploaded or not. I just checked only my immigration account.....but any thank you and immigration atlest we can see our documents.Even he did submit old Ielts results not new one but now I am scared......

The average time is 2 months for immi to go through 1 month applications. So August applications might have wait until end of March or april !!! 

From what I have seen/heard June had a lot more applicants because people were trying to beat the end of the financial year. That being said before the June surge it was taking about 4-5 weeks to allocate a month. I except it to go back to that (or possibly increase since people were trying to push applications into June) now that June is basically finalized

HiMaggimay24

Thank you so much... I WAS recorrect all details in form 80 than also fill up form recorrection but my MA was angry he told me u don't have rights to check all documents.he told me is illegal so I was afraid.....now I don't know he uploaded or not. I just checked only my immigration account.....but any thank you and immigration atlest we can see our documents.Even he did submit old Ielts results not new one but now I am scared......

Look anal. You paying your agent you shouldnt be afraid from him or her. I can understand sometimes people dont want to be rude with agents handling their files. But keep this ij mind its your file and ur own future so stay on top of it be diplomatic be harsh in a nice way. You have all rights to see your application and keep a regular check if you feel you are getting hard time from your agent. You are free to change the agent or lawyer. You dont ahve to inform that agent just hire another and remove him or ger from the file. Simple. Be strong and keep the blood pumpin mate. Best of luck

From what I have seen/heard June had a lot more applicants because people were trying to beat the end of the financial year. That being said before the June surge it was taking about 4-5 weeks to allocate a month. I except it to go back to that (or possibly increase since people were trying to push applications into June) now that June is basically finalized

I wish that 4-5 weeks true statement . Lostinoz

Similar situation here.I have applied through my MA though.I couldn't sleep well.I guess i will be able to sleep once i hear something from my MA.

Mate your application is in progress and you said couldn't sleep well. What about people who's still waiting from application received like me.Spent more than 9 years in here in Australia . Still application received . I came here when i was 18 and left everything behind to start new life and still application received after 9 years and you said "I couldn't sleep "and what about us and so many peoples here like me .

Mate your application is in progress and you said couldn't sleep well. What about people who's still waiting from application received like me.Spent more than 9 years in here in Australia . Still application received . I came here when i was 18 and left everything behind to start new life and still application received after 9 years and you said "I couldn't sleep "and what about us and so many peoples here like me .

My application is in progress because my CO has asked for further documents.Maybe your application is also in progress and you will get your grant without any contact by CO.I guess you will hear something by Wednesday.

Hi all, congratz to all who got your pr approve so far. It's about 5 months since I apply for nomination, no news at all :( . My colleague went thru the same thing as me early this year and he got his pr approve within 3 months from the day he applied after his nomination approved. Why is his pr approve so quickly and some pple have to wait for 6 months or more?

another question is my wife had provided certificate that she had studied 6 years of primary, 3 years of secondary and graduate with a GCE N level certificate, all subject are taught n written in English except for second language. Do she still need to take ielts test? Any applicant have same issue with me and can give me some advice? Thanks in advance!

Hi all, congratz to all who got your pr approve so far. It's about 5 months since I apply for nomination, no news at all :( . My colleague went thru the same thing as me early this year and he got his pr approve within 3 months from the day he applied after his nomination approved. Why is his pr approve so quickly and some pple have to wait for 6 months or more?

another question is my wife had provided certificate that she had studied 6 years of primary, 3 years of secondary and graduate with a GCE N level certificate, all subject are taught n written in English except for second language. Do she still need to take ielts test? Any applicant have same issue with me and can give me some advice? Thanks in advance!

We ran into the similar situation here. I've been waiting for about 5.5 months and haven't heard nothing yet. My colleagues who applied 2 weeks before me got it one and half months ago...

When I applied in July my Migration Officer was seeing approvals coming through within 3/4 months. I guess we are the unlucky ones applied at the wrong time! :( I would love to know before the end of December but I am not holding my breath, maybe Jan will be the month for me!

Nomination applied: 09/07/15

Visa: 10/07/15

For those of you who have waited for more than 6 months, there is one thing we could do - feedback. Just bear in mind that we paid for the service agreement and DIBP has to maintain the standard. Management in DIBP is also encouraging people to provide feedbacks including compliments, complaints and suggestions, as a part of their commitment to continually improving services. It's the right thing for ours interest as well as helping DIBP improve.

For those of you who got PR within 6 months but yet felt yourself unfairly treated, you can also have your say heard.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

Guest guest113165
For those of you who have waited for more than 6 months, there is one thing we could do - feedback. Just bear in mind that we paid for the service agreement and DIBP has to maintain the standard. Management in DIBP is also encouraging people to provide feedbacks including compliments, complaints and suggestions, as a part of their commitment to continually improving services. It's the right thing for ours interest as well as helping DIBP improve.

For those of you who got PR within 6 months but yet felt yourself unfairly treated, you can also have your say heard.

https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/servlet/SmartForm.html?formCode=oco-complaint-form

Thanks for this information @ Chad

Additional information requested on the 7th December which was for our medicals. They also asked my employer for additional information on training which was sent to my MA that day. I can see that our medicals have been approved but I have no way of knowing if our MA has provided them with the information they requested and has now gone on holiday. How long usually after supplying them with additional docs do they re look at the case?

Additional information requested on the 7th December which was for our medicals. They also asked my employer for additional information on training which was sent to my MA that day. I can see that our medicals have been approved but I have no way of knowing if our MA has provided them with the information they requested and has now gone on holiday. How long usually after supplying them with additional docs do they re look at the case?

Usually after the 28 days is up

I'm wondering what the auto reply would say tomorrow, from early July to mid july, then back to early July again. few weeks already, haven't see any true july applicants got co yet.

It will still be early July as it's been 3.5 weeks since they allocated early July but no one got it in this forum!