Hey @ all

I'm currently waiting for my 186 visa to come through as well. I have a question regarding police clearances.

How long are international police clearances deemed valid under immigration department standards from the date of issue. Particularly clearances from UAE. It says 3months on the clearance but it also takes 3 months to get one!

Hi guys.. I want to go my country this sunday.. But my case is open and co asked for some documents which i send him yesterday...is anybody know like if i leave australia then they put my case on hold or they keep going..plz reply if anybody have enough knowledge about it ...thanks

Hey @ all. Have a question about international police clearances. How long are they deemed valid by immigration department standards? In particularly UAE. It says 3 months on the clearance but It also takes 3 months to get one sent here

The common sense answer would be that it's valid if you haven't left Australia since you got the clearance, therefore you couldn't have done anything else... However, common sense doesn't necessarily apply with Immi it seems sometimes... Try emailing the address on your application acknowledgement or bridging visa letter, they should respond within a week.

@stacyk, good to hear you already submitted yours. Where did you end up getting fingerprints then?

I will have mine tomorrow and send my request to Singapore Police. Hopefully by January, they will be able to send my police check to Immigration.

Hey zet. After all the freaking out and stressing and all the phone calls to everyone i managed to find a justice of the peace lady who would do it for me no charge and urgently. I was lucky i guess. I was ready to book flights to adelaide just to get fingerprints done. Lucky for me too i had family in zambia who could help me out to go drop off paperwork and pick up for me. I think i aged 10 years that week from the stress haha.

Hey @ all

I'm currently waiting for my 186 visa to come through as well. I have a question regarding police clearances.

How long are international police clearances deemed valid under immigration department standards from the date of issue. Particularly clearances from UAE. It says 3months on the clearance but it also takes 3 months to get one!

@Stigmata91

UAE or any country it last for 1 year - don't worry about what is written on it i.e. 3 months. I also submitted Dubai PCC as we lived for 3 years in last 10 years.

I got my Dubai PCC in May15 and we got our Residency in Dec15.

Regards

Skd

Hi all!

just too happy to get my pr.

Hope this can give faith to june's and july's.

Nomination 26th July 2015

Visa applied 2th July 2015

Nomination approved: 27/11/2015;

visa approval: 14/12/2015;

vic pese

Congras Kevin, its happy to see July applicant for both nomination and visa got approved today. May I ask what is your occupation? are you direct or Transition Stream? Any document required?

Edited by SHARE

Hey zet. After all the freaking out and stressing and all the phone calls to everyone i managed to find a justice of the peace lady who would do it for me no charge and urgently. I was lucky i guess. I was ready to book flights to adelaide just to get fingerprints done. Lucky for me too i had family in zambia who could help me out to go drop off paperwork and pick up for me. I think i aged 10 years that week from the stress haha.

Wow! That is so great to hear. Wishing you the best. Hopefully your PR will come out before Christmas.

Hey guys, been a while since I've been on.

I joined the 186 waiting club yesterday with both my application and nomination being lodged on December 15th.

It's been quite a journey, from us arriving on a working holiday back in 2011, 'just to see what happens', to now us applying to become residents.

I'm applying as a Boilermaker, and it's being processed at the Parra office.

Here we go :-)

Edited by Ike

Guest Guest113774

Their automatic response email is saying that they are allocating mid July, and it's much more specific this time it says "We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

"

Last time it wasnt mentioning ENS and RSMS.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

I have received an email from my MA,my CO has requested further Documents for Nomination,they have requested a new employment contract 2 year full time,no exclusion of extension.My boss has already given 2 year employment contract to my MA when we lodged my Nomination.I'm getting a strong feeling that my MA forgot to upload my employment contract.Team 1 is dealing with my case.I have applied my nomination and visa both on 30th June.Does anyone can tell me if my CO is going to ask any further documents for nomination and visa or do you guys reckon this is the only document they are required to finalise my nomination and visa?

I have received an email from my MA,my CO has requested further Documents for Nomination,they have requested a new employment contract 2 year full time,no exclusion of extension.My boss has already given 2 year employment contract to my MA when we lodged my Nomination.I'm getting a strong feeling that my MA forgot to upload my employment contract.Team 1 is dealing with my case.I have applied my nomination and visa both on 30th June.Does anyone can tell me if my CO is going to ask any further documents for nomination and visa or do you guys reckon this is the only document they are required to finalise my nomination and visa?

Purely depends on 2 things

1- what else ur MA would have forgotten to upload

2- Mood of the CO

In any case its a step forward, now u are not far away..i have a strong feeling your Christmas will be like an Auzzie

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Take it easy bro It's matter of time, I have seen many here stress out but eventually, none of them had bad news from immigration side and got PR. they are taking time but at the end we all going to get Finger crossed):

July? Mine's June. Didn't hear a word from them.. I am so stressed out.

Guest Guest113774
July? Mine's June. Didn't hear a word from them.. I am so stressed out.

Dont stress out, why dont you call them and require an update on your application. Just calm down.

Transition...186

I guess Team 1 is very strict,they have requested for more docs.One of my colleague has applied with same documents and he got his PR last week without any contact by CO.Today my CO has asked for more documents.My MA is also very shocked.She said she was expecting my visa today.Now i have to wait another 28 days because once my MA will upload requested documents my file will be in the loop again and who knows they might ask for more documents...........WAIT..............WAIT...........WAIT :-(

Guest Guest113774
I guess Team 1 is very strict,they have requested for more docs.One of my colleague has applied with same documents and he got his PR last week without any contact by CO.Today my CO has asked for more documents.My MA is also very shocked.She said she was expecting my visa today.Now i have to wait another 28 days because once my MA will upload requested documents my file will be in the loop again and who knows they might ask for more documents...........WAIT..............WAIT...........WAIT :-(

What was your timeline ozguy? Don't worry who knows if you submit it in time and quick maybe they will still process it before Christmas:)

Transition...186

What was your timeline ozguy? Don't worry who knows if you submit it in time and quick maybe they will still process it before Christmas:)

Transition...186

i don't think so because i have checked previous timelines and everyone who uploaded documents had to wait for another one month.My Case officer didn't like the wording of my employment contract which is very strange.

Nomination & Visa Application: 30th of June

Processing Center: NSW PESE TEAM 1

Hi guys.. I want to go my country this sunday.. But my case is open and co asked for some documents which i send him yesterday...is anybody know like if i leave australia then they put my case on hold or they keep going..plz reply if anybody have enough knowledge about it ...thanks

Which team has been allocated to you?

I do not know anything about team .. My ma told me that he just got acall from co for some documents..even i dont know how many days they gave..?

The waiting time will start again once we will upload documents.Normally immi give 28 days to provide documents.