Visa granted! Applied 30.06.15 together with nomination. This feeling is incredible, this weight of unknown future gone. Thank you all for this forum, it comforted me in the darkest times of waiting! ? OMG I have PR!!!

Congratulations!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

My nomination was applied on 22nd July but Visa was lodged on 04th Aug ... I am curious where would I fall, July or August? :)

I'd say you fall under august, when you applied for your VISA .. nomination really has nothing to do with you.. it's more for your employer to get their approval.

my nomination was applied back in early may but visa applied 30th June and I just got mine..

I'd say you fall under august, when you applied for your VISA .. nomination really has nothing to do with you.. it's more for your employer to get their approval.

my nomination was applied back in early may but visa applied 30th June and I just got mine..

Thanks, that's what I thought would be the case

Guest Guest113774
Just spoke to my ma we recieved a natural justice letter regardinv our visa dnt know the contrnt yet but its too scary anyone knows what it is about.

You generally receive a natural justice letter when there is a contradict between your claim and the other person claims. So maybe the information you provided is different to the info your company gave to immigration.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Not really my one going to expire next month, they have nothing to do with validity of passport as per my knowledge.

Can anyone please confirm/share reference to validate this info? I tried looking at IMMI website, couldn't find it

Thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote tags

You generally receive a natural justice letter when there is a contradict between your claim and the other person claims. So maybe the information you provided is different to the info your company gave to immigration.

Transition...186

that is why I do not like MAs. They should help us and cooperate with the company. Would be also nice if they know what is going on, to void ketters like that!

Guest Guest113774
I dnt know what could be that just hoping something easy to sort out.

How long have you been working at the same job? It seems like this happen when they are suspecting that the PR sponsorship can be a freud. This is what I understand from the google search.

Transition...186

Its been 5 and half years and we r on 457 since last october we applied for direct entry as we hv skill assesment and nomination also got through on 20/11 i dnt know what happen to visa ?

my ma got e mail on 8/12 but they still doesnt know the content he s going to tell me on monday.hugh to much

Its been 5 and half years and we r on 457 since last october we applied for direct entry as we hv skill assesment and nomination also got through on 20/11 i dnt know what happen to visa ?

my ma got e mail on 8/12 but they still doesnt know the content he s going to tell me on monday.hugh to much

what i understand is that it may be because of you haven't send sufficient evidence about ur present job or the previous one.So it is hard to verify by CO. Or the previous Employer may not provided a positive comment upon the verification by CO.

Any way dont panic and dont send basket of emails to CO which may have an adverse effect on your file.

You may submit more doc such as job offer letter, employment contract, pay slips, tax documents, employer references etc

Good luck

Can you tell me please what kind of docs?

It was my payg statement of last three years and 2015 loss profit statement.my ma submitted these document on 23rd nov but still no status udate even after28days no no no 31 days now spent but no response at all.what was ur document they requested to u peppa01.

It was my payg statement of last three years and 2015 loss profit statement.my ma submitted these document on 23rd nov but still no status udate even after28days no no no 31 days now spent but no response at all.what was ur document they requested to u peppa01.

I am waiting for PR so they requested color copiecps of our passports and my husband certificates, connected with his education. It looks like it is my fault, as I uploaded black-white copies that are not clear enough :) I do not use MA