We are very conscious of the applications that we have on-hand awaiting a decision. As you would be aware we recently transferred cases from Parramatta to Perth and Melbourne to try and reduce the waiting time for applications awaiting allocation in Parramatta.

A small processing team has also been established in the Brisbane Office to take more cases from the Parramatta on-hand caseload.

We are working toward a consistent time between all three processing centres for the allocation of those cases that are on-hand. Please be assured that our objective is to keep that allocation time to the absolute minimum.

@Sampa Did you copy and paste the info from here : http://www.australianimmigrationvisas.com.au/employer-nomination-scheme-ensregional-sponsored-migration-scheme-rsms-decision-ready-application-processing-frequently-asked-questions/

Because the rest of that article refers to decision ready processing, which ended in Dec 2013, so that info is hardly current.

Just received an email from IMMI. They want "Certified copy of your passport personal particulars/photo (bio-data) page" for all of us and the "Licensing or Registration" (it is pending as my husband just finished apprenticeship and waiting for Electrical License). Hope we give them it asap and they will send us our PR ;-)

Strange that is exactly the same stuff they want from us....

Strange that is exactly the same stuff they want from us....

Strange to me as well. I uploaded our passports! Will do it again.

Could you please tell me if you have that license? We still do not have it.

We have "Certificate of Proficiency" and TAFE Certificate III and also papers from our country.

Strange to me as well. I uploaded our passports! Will do it again.

Could you please tell me if you have that license? We still do not have it.

We have "Certificate of Proficiency" and TAFE Certificate III and also papers from our country.

Husband doesnt have a licence but is supervised by someone who does... letter confirmation was sent with application and work have just resent same letter with today's date and a further covering letter...... the other 3 guys visas that have been granted this year have notbeen asked for this .... only difference is we are English

Husband doesnt have a licence but is supervised by someone who does... letter confirmation was sent with application and work have just resent same letter with today's date and a further covering letter...... the other 3 guys visas that have been granted this year have notbeen asked for this .... only difference is we are English

Check your private messages, please :)

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how long roughly once CO is working on nomination if all documents are there? Applied 30.06. same day as nomination application got send off and got told on Tuesday nomination has CO now. My account of visa application still shows only "application received". Transition stream if it makes a difference. Thank you.

Just received an email from IMMI. They want "Certified copy of your passport personal particulars/photo (bio-data) page" for all of us and the "Licensing or Registration" (it is pending as my husband just finished apprenticeship and waiting for Electrical License). Hope we give them it asap and they will send us our PR ;-)

Best of luck @peppa01, at least you know your case has a CO. Just get all the necessary documents and your visa will come out soon.

So what's the standard now then for Transfer Stream, certified copies of birth cert, marriage cert, passport ID page? I might go and get those done anyway, I will be distraught to be delayed any further at this stage, and I expect arguing the toss with a CO that colour scans were stipulated as sufficient at the time of lodging (which they were...) won't get me far except deported, which is a bit too far!