Hey ahad... na nothing yet. I was thinking ill get my medicals done meanwhile but immi website says if a person has lodged the visa he or she must wait until they are requested by immi to undergo medicals else file can get delayed.

But my MA sent me the HAP id we all have done the medicals. He said if it is decision ready it will easy.

But my MA sent me the HAP id we all have done the medicals. He said if it is decision ready it will easy.

Home

Menu

*Home*>*Individuals and Travellers*>*Visa support*>*Health requirements*>*Meeting the health requirement*>*Arranging a health examination

Arranging a health examination

​​​​When you apply for a visa, there are specific requirements for arranging your health examination.

The information below outlines the steps for the immigration health process to help you complete your health examinations online at the panel clinic of your choice.

*Expand all

Health process steps for visa applicants

If you have already lodged a visa application, you should follow the steps below when completing your health examinations electronically.

You lodge your visa application:

We determine whether health examinations are requiredWe provide you a HAP ID and request that you undergo health examinationsYou use*eMedical Client*to consent to eMedical processing and complete your medical history if requiredYou download your*eMedical Referral letterYou make an appointment with an approved panel clinic or the migration medical services provider and provide your HAP IDYou attend your appointment and bring your*eMedical Referral letter*with youThe clinic locates your case in eMedical using your HAP IDClinic staff record your health examination results in eMedicalPanel physician and/or radiologist grades and submits case to usYour health case may be cleared within minutes by the system or referred for manual processingIf you meet the health requirement, your visa record is updated and processing can continue.

Medical are compulsory I think, is it becoz of medicals done early so your visa getting delayed

ee:*Start*My Health Declarations

Before you start using*My Health Declarations, you should use the information below to decide whether it is in your best interests to complete your health examinations before you lodge your visa application. Completing health examinations before lodging a visa application is not recommended for everyone and quicker processing is not guaranteed.

If you have already lodged a visa application, you should*not*use this service. Please wait until your case officer asks you to complete your health examinations and provides you with a HAP ID, or you will delay the processing of your visa application.

See:*Arranging a health examination

Why use My Health*

Medical are compulsory I think, is it becoz of medicals done early so your visa getting delayed

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/health-examinations/my-health-declarations

Thats the link i know like you said you MA sent hap id. I can retrieve that onlinr in 10 min by doin my health declaration but ut is clearly mentioned on department website LINK ABOVE.

If co asks for it the hap id will be allocated to your file and will rcieve results quicker than normal. (Thats what it means). So i would rather wait.

If you do medicals before lodging file then i would say ut is decision ready. Dont jist rely on lawyerd ans MA , they are humans lile you who male mistakes so do your own research. Best of luck

Hi all,

My application (Visa and nomination ) has been submitted in September. My medical is finalized today as I have checked through Immi account. Does this means application is in processing. ? CO allocated ?. As the status is still application received.

Thanks u advance

Cheers guys

hii

it means department recived ur medical, thats all, it dose not means you have CO. We all same.

Best of luck

hii

it means department recived ur medical, thats all, it dose not means you have CO. We all same.

Best of luck

Now its getting confusing immis website recommend and says you must perform medicals once reqyested ( for people who have applied for visa) and also says applicatiom will be delayed if you do it without being requested.

some advise and help as to shall i undergo or not will be helpfull

I still think our MAs gave us a sensible advice, and that following it should have made our apps decision ready.

I cannot see how going ahead with the medicals be a cause of delay, unless there's a medical issue, but in which case, bupa visa medicals should have already informed us within 2 weeks from the date of our Med exams. That was according to the doctor who examined me there. Besides, I know they consider Med results to be valid for 1 year, correct?

Whatever delays that we are experiencing now may be because of the case load/work volume, and/or other case specific concerns (nom and/or visa) that may not necessarily be medical-related.

Nom 26/06/2015, Visa 29/06/2015

I still think our MAs gave us a sensible advice, and that following it should have made our apps decision ready.

I cannot see how going ahead with the medicals be a cause of delay, unless there's a medical issue, but in which case, bupa visa medicals should have already informed us within 2 weeks from the date of our Med exams. That was according to the doctor who examined me there. Besides, I know they consider Med results to be valid for 1 year, correct?

Whatever delays that we are experiencing now may be because of the case load/work volume, and/or other case specific concerns (nom and/or visa) that may not necessarily be medical-related.

Im sure we shoupd trust our ma or lawyers and i was about to organise medicals but immis website says it clearly to wait untill you are requested else there will be a delay.

Lets get into it and find out.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Heal/meeting-the-health-requirement/health-examinations/my-health-declarations

Thats the link i know like you said you MA sent hap id. I can retrieve that onlinr in 10 min by doin my health declaration but ut is clearly mentioned on department website LINK ABOVE.

If co asks for it the hap id will be allocated to your file and will rcieve results quicker than normal. (Thats what it means). So i would rather wait.

If you do medicals before lodging file then i would say ut is decision ready. Dont jist rely on lawyerd ans MA , they are humans lile you who male mistakes so do your own research. Best of luck

Thanks Jazz I did my medicals after a month of lodgement of my application when I asked MA he said my medicals are cleared so not sure.

Now its getting confusing immis website recommend and says you must perform medicals once reqyested ( for people who have applied for visa) and also says applicatiom will be delayed if you do it without being requested.

some advise and help as to shall i undergo or not will be helpfull

Hi

i ask my MA same and he say not go to my health declaration but he send me HAP id and friday i did medical and my son's medical in account same day and my and my wife's monday. I think you talk to ur MA.

Sure! I hope I can get my PR before Feb. I'm Chinese, so I hope I can back to China in February to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family....

Hi Benny,i'm also a August applicant. is that mean we can't leave australia during this waiting for 186 VISA? I'm Planning a travelling in February too...

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Sure! I hope I can get my PR before Feb. I'm Chinese, so I hope I can back to China in February to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family....

Hi Benny,i'm also a August applicant. is that mean we can't leave australia during this waiting for 186 VISA? I'm Planning a travelling in February too...

Hi, you can travel outside Australia if your 457 visa is still valid, if not, then you need to apply for a Bridging Visa B to travel outside Australia.

I traveled outside the country last month since my 457 is still valid. I just emailed the immigration of my travel dates

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Hi

i ask my MA same and he say not go to my health declaration but he send me HAP id and friday i did medical and my son's medical in account same day and my and my wife's monday. I think you talk to ur MA.

@ahad @longwait now the thing is hap id is generated either via case officer or by filling my health declaration so either way you ma has provided it to you theres no other way that your ma has given hap id to you

Hi all,

I'm new in this forum. happy to meet you all here!

Does anyone know, can we leave Australia during this waiting for 186 VISA? I'm Planning a travelling in February , in which Immi is probably looking at August applicants. don't know if it will affect my application? will Immi delay my assessment if i'm not in Australia? :unsure:

my nomination and visa lodged:30 August

thanks!

Thanks for sharing the website page. I read through it again and my understanding is that going ahead with the medicals AFTER visa lodgement But BEFORE the CO requests for it may potentially cause delays and extra cost ONLY IN THE EVENT that nom & visa application processing gets extended beyond 12mos. I know there's a risk involved because we really do not have control over the processing time. But then again, we went ahead based on an informed decision.

To further explain my perspective, I guess it would help for me to tell here now that my registered MA happens to be my boss and employer-sponsor too, and he's been handling successfully ENS cases in the last 6-7years. So you given the circumstance, I haven't got much choice, but believe and follow, right? Just hoping and praying for the best... [emoji4]

Hi all,

I'm new in this forum. happy to meet you all here!

Does anyone know, can we leave Australia during this waiting for 186 VISA? I'm Planning a travelling in February , in which Immi is probably looking at August applicants. don't know if it will affect my application? will Immi delay my assessment if i'm not in Australia? :unsure:

my nomination and visa lodged:30 August

thanks!

Hi welcome,

If you have a valid 457 visa and stays valid till the point you return you ok to go.

if you have a 457 which might expire while outside australia make sure your bridging visa is subclass B not A.

If you have a bridging visa a make sure you inform immi and convert it to bridging visa A.

i dont think it will delay your application rest how immi operates no clue.

Thanks for sharing the website page. I read through it again and my understanding is that going ahead with the medicals AFTER visa lodgement But BEFORE the CO requests for it may potentially cause delays and extra cost ONLY IN THE EVENT that nom & visa application processing gets extended beyond 12mos. I know there's a risk involved because we really do not have control over the processing time. But then again, we went ahead based on an informed decision.

To further explain my perspective, I guess it would help for me to tell here now that my registered MA happens to be my boss and employer-sponsor too, and he's been handling successfully ENS cases in the last 6-7years. So you given the circumstance, I haven't got much choice, but believe and follow, right? Just hoping and praying for the best... [emoji4]

Hmm thats one aspect i was thinking about as i dont happen to understand why would it delay like it wont get lost in other folders aa it will still be linked to visa application as it will have a hap id genersted by entering details but lets get into it and call immi tomorow ans see what they have to say. Im sure wont get a rihht answer in one go as some immi guys on phone just like customer care reps from a mobile company. ( many of them )

yes, you can leave Australia. But not sure you can get PR during you overseas. You'd better ask your MA our call immi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Thanks Jazz I did my medicals after a month of lodgement of my application when I asked MA he said my medicals are cleared so not sure.

I did my medicals also after about a month from visa lodgement date. Not sure, but it's also possible that my MA employer sponsor had received a trigger to provide me with the Hap ID and instruct me to get on with the visa medicals. My only consolation is that the doctor who examined me said if there's anything wrong with the results, they would contact me within 2 weeks. If no contact within that period, that means everything had already been cleared.