Can someone tell me please is immi do some fast process who have already nomination? Are immi ask of more docoments again once they approved nom ?

Once the nomination approved!!!they won't ask further document for nomination!!!!

but can ask for visa application until it finalised!!!!Good luck

Can someone tell me please is immi do some fast process who have already nomination? Are immi ask of more docoments again once they approved nom ?

I don't think so unfortunately. Our nomination was approved in May, our visa application was submitted in early July (for reasons beyond our control) and we're still waiting for our application to move from "received" over 4 months later.

Updated 11/16 10:55AM

abes 25 june/8 july

sapphilor 23 june/5 july

===================

peppa01 30th June

Britta Loy 30th June

stacyk 29th june

crisrecchia 29th june

raselmirpur 12th/29th June (nom approval Nov 29)

rana 26th june

jamesgs 26th june

joemurphy83 25th june

rexie 25th june

kostia kim 25/26 june

shearmy 23/24 June

bret 24th June

larag 23rd june

CanCoo 22rd June (PR grant Nov 12)

june192015 19th june

ateeq786 19th june (PR grant Nov 11)

victory84 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

johnt 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

zzzz2015 18th June (PR grant ov 11)

Immi, let's make some solid progress this week!

Hmm, you're right. https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/8 says "6 months" for 186. But it also says Skillselect. It doesn't normally go through Skillselect, at least mine didn't. Who knows...

what stacy said was right. applications are sent to teams batch by batch. And then a group of people will be looking at your files. so it all depends on when you lodge the app and who those ppl are e.g. lazy or not

what stacy said was right. applications are sent to teams batch by batch. And then a group of people will be looking at your files. so it all depends on when you lodge the app and who those ppl are e.g. lazy or not

Can people stop referring to the COs as lazy when you dont have a clue about the inner workings of IMMI. I understand people are frustrated but blanket assumptions like that are ridiculous. In fact if I was a CO and read some of the comments on here it the may demotivate me slightly which in turn would cause delays. You are potentially doing more harm than good.

Why people get so uptight about this process is beyond me. As a poster recently commented (and I can testify to having just received PR), at the end of the day it changes nothing for most people. You still get up go to work, come home and eat your dinner - PR or not. If you have everything in order and have not made any false declarations then sit-back and relax, PR will arrive soon.