while i also believe so but do you happen to have any numbers that show may/june have more applications than other months? If it's the case, it should be true each year.

How many people waiting from mid june to end june just want to know why they slow down the files from mid june to end june

i applied nomination and visa on 19th june still appliaction received:arghh::arghh:

Just wondering what make DIAC people so hard to process our application, given the fact that most of the applications are decision-ready....

Question: are there anyone here who lodged between 1sth - 15th July and has co assigned or been contacted please?

What do u mean decision ready??? Is that can see or reflect to the immi???how do i know mine is in decision ready status....im still on application recieve???

Count me 1 ... Nomination 16 june and visa 19 june still application recieve.... This is the hell of a waiting... What happen to immi?? What happen to the quote " people our business" ???? Im paying a big tax but the service is not good

Mate ,take it easy. It will be ok

You will get it

Some may application are still waiting.

How many people waiting from mid june to end june just want to know why they slow down the files from mid june to end june

i applied nomination and visa on 19th june still appliaction received:arghh::arghh:

exactly. number of application is just one (minor) contributing factor. something must've happened in DIAC i guess!

What do u mean decision ready??? Is that can see or reflect to the immi???how do i know mine is in decision ready status....im still on application recieve???

if you are using a MA, MA will tell you that your application is decision ready - means all the required documents are verified and uploaded by the time of lodgment. You'd expect no further contact but a straight "finalized".

Count me 1 ... Nomination 16 june and visa 19 june still application recieve.... This is the hell of a waiting... What happen to immi?? What happen to the quote " people our business" ???? Im paying a big tax but the service is not good

Did you get a CO assigned? You can send email to enquire about your co allocation status.

if you are using a MA, MA will tell you that your application is decision ready - means all the required documents are verified and uploaded by the time of lodgment. You'd expect no further contact but a straight "finalized".

Thanks chad for the reply...but i lodged my application by myself...did your ma get that decision ready from immi or just your ma assume it based on ma practice?

Did you get a CO assigned? You can send email to enquire about your co allocation status.

Thanks chad for calming me down... Its just that last year at exact the same timeline of my workmate that nominate last year they are all pr in just 3.5 to 4 months and now im almost 5 months still nothing...by the way will i recieve respond how many days if im email them?

Thanks chad for calming me down... Its just that last year at exact the same timeline of my workmate that nominate last year they are all pr in just 3.5 to 4 months and now im almost 5 months still nothing...by the way will i recieve respond how many days if im email them?

5 works days to respond, per their rules.

Exactly the same situation here. I got colleagues who applied early this year and get it in 3 months. I sent an email few days ago and got response within 24 hours. My friend sent with no response.. so looks like it depends.

Hello guys New with the forum just wondering if you could help me with the time lines like what Month Immigration people are processing at the moment. i have applied for ENS and Visa on 20 August with MA have no idea what exactly is going on try to talk with MA they have no update. all the Docs and Medical have been provided.

They're processing June applications at the moment (with a few May/July ones thrown in for good measure). Current processing times are about 5 months.

There is a tracking spreadsheet so we can track it all - pop your details in and join us in the wait! : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Hello guys New with the forum just wondering if you could help me with the time lines like what Month Immigration people are processing at the moment. i have applied for ENS and Visa on 20 August with MA have no idea what exactly is going on try to talk with MA they have no update. all the Docs and Medical have been provided.

Hi mate, welcome

i have applied same date but still I didn't get reply from immigration if you get it please let me know you and me both same date 20 August.

Hi mate immi is processing may & June files & I applied near your date if any update let us know

Hi mate, welcome

i have applied same date but still I didn't get reply from immigration if you get it please let me know you and me both same date 20 August.

John, did you give them a call or send an email asking for status? It should help.

Yup gave them a call on friday and got a very disappointing reply: " Official processing times are 5-8 months, please dont call us until 8 months finished. Right now we cannot help you at all."