I just got call from my MA.

My nomination is Approved today.

Nomination applied on 1 June, Documents Requested on 8th Oct submit documents on 21 oct) and approved on 6 Nov.

Visa application is on 20th June, Documents Requested on 16th Oct and submit documents on 21 Oct.... Waiting \

Congrats! :smile:

I just got call from my MA.

My nomination is Approved today.

Nomination applied on 1 June, Documents Requested on 8th Oct submit documents on 21 oct) and approved on 6 Nov.

Visa application is on 20th June, Documents Requested on 16th Oct and submit documents on 21 Oct.... Waiting \

Congrats! Mate, it is rolling now:)

All the people that wait more than 140 days have been asked for extra documents. If you havnt been asked extra docs then it should take arround 130 to 139 days. What do you guys think? Ive been analysing the visa timeline page and that is what i see.

I applied nomination and visa on 19th june still says application received not contact from immi very fraustated why they take so long

i think they just want to increase huge amount of fees and dont want to improve or process fast applications they r lazy or i think u cant complain about them and people got scared if it will affect your applications. my friend got mail from his migration agent that immigration had increased timeframe for partner visa 12 to 15 months processing time and u cant ask them update if u keep ask them it will affect ur application and also they increase fees as well.