Yep, Aussie payroll would start from actual relocation to Aus i.e. Dec ... (of course the employer is still paying the employee while relocation is still in progress)

welcome back fireblade.... Did you have to re-apply for visa? Did you not have a visa lodged in March???? weren't you the one who's company was getting monitored?

@brar0000

I submitted requested documents on 28Sep for RSMS(187).But still waiting for nomination approval. Already crossed 28 days timeframe. Heard nothing so far.

i don't know about this sometime they are taking long time or some time only 2 or 3 days.

ask ur employer or MA to send Email to CO about ur nomination, in that case u will get result soon.

Guest Gill2015
i don't know about this sometime they are taking long time or some time only 2 or 3 days.

ask ur employer or MA to send Email to CO about ur nomination, in that case u will get result soon.

My MA already sent a email to CO a week ago,but did n't get any response except auto reply.

Edited by Gill2015
Fixing quote

Hi Guys,

Today is my day... I heard from my MA that my application is approved. My timelines are as below.

VISA lodged and all documents uploaded on 24-June - 2015

VISA approved on 27-10-2015. No further documents requested.

All the best to the one's who are in queue and waiting for good news

Hi Guys,

Today is my day... I heard from my MA that my application is approved. My timelines are as below.

VISA lodged and all documents uploaded on 24-June - 2015

VISA approved on 27-10-2015. No further documents requested.

All the best to the one's who are in queue and waiting for good news

Congrats!!! Mate!

Same day as me lodging the Visa application, so you lodged the Visa application separately?

Which processing center, and occupation? thanks!