Hi all,

I have a urgent question.

My co said training fee is less than 1%, can i pay training difference now and resubmit?

Or I have to pay 2% of 2 years wages instead?

Thanks

Do you have MA or u did by yourself. Before submitting they will see the paper work if anything is less they ask the employer to do For me was the same problem but he made them pay 2% of payroll

Latest updates on my visa application.....

I got a call from CO this afternoon aroudn 3:30pm. and asking for qualification certificates to upload it.

Than I did withing 10min as I already had with true copy.

Now, May I know by when I'll heard them back?

status still showing "Application Received" nothing is changed CO requested docs over phone whihc is "Private Number" hence i do not have email address as well as phone number :(

Guys please help if I need to contact CO then how do I do it?

U just need to upload documents in ur immi account which u already did and in ur immiaccount u will see button Complete Request. then it automatically notify to CO about ur upload documents.

Hi one question is here...can you please tell me if any one know about

after requested document by CO,wil CO look only request document or review all documents again?

how it's work.because my one CO request only 1 training document...

this waiting is killing me...OMG

it may take one day to month. any time i ask same question to my MA as well.

U just need to upload documents in ur immi account which u already did and in ur immiaccount u will see button Complete Request. then it automatically notify to CO about ur upload documents.

I don't see the button of complete request as my status wasn't changed when co called and requested docs. He simply ask me to upload file that's it.

Yea righto!! Best of luck yours is on its way. Go to settings and look for edit signature option click n play. Cheers

My MA said, immi got flooded with applications in June which is why June applications are delayed. He said he sees this pattern every year.