give your views guys

we are three ppl sponsored from our company

monitoring ppl came here and ask all docs for 3 of us ( in may--thats why my nomination is late i reacon)

well now they contacted again via email

now they want just from 1 person another docs from last 1 year

i checked with MA he said doesnt matter your name is there or not they ll still check on third one once that finalises then they can proceed with my case

if by any chance he fail then it ll affect my case too...didnt get that thing when i am doing right thing how it ll affect me and why

any views

hey Mani, what docs did immi require from the three of you?

Omg only problem is because I'm going on a cruise this weekend, I won't have internet access for like the next 2 weeks. I know I should be enjoying my holiday, but you probably know what it's like to be kept in anticipation!!! I might even go as far as to pay a bomb just for an hour of internet every couple of days!

oops, i suggest you give all the remaining details which you haven't tell your MA... incase of they immi ask more docs then your MA easily able to handle directly.

anyway, i strongly believe that you will get it by next week before Wednesday. :)

oops, i suggest you give all the remaining details which you haven't tell your MA... incase of they immi ask more docs then your MA easily able to handle directly.

anyway, i strongly believe that you will get it by next week before Wednesday. :)

Great advice Shrini! I've already provided my MA with all the documents I could provide up to this point. My police clearance won't expire until next year, and I've also submitted my Form 80 just to be on the safe side. I hope your intuition is accurate!

Great advice Shrini! I've already provided my MA with all the documents I could provide up to this point. My police clearance won't expire until next year, and I've also submitted my Form 80 just to be on the safe side. I hope your intuition is accurate!

Great, then enjoy your holidays

dont know , i texted him too..may be

before they ask for 6 months record

now for other person they need 1 year

Geez... There must have been some red flags. I really do hope you hear something back soon! I can only imagine how it's like to be caught in this rut.

well i dont undertsand the point, if one is doing something wrong..which i dont think he is..why it effects others..MA s reasoning is that we all are attached to one employer..anything happen to employer will cut us down too..

I have to agree with AusExpat. It seems like the situation has nothing to do with any of you personally. It's more likely to do with the sponsoring company in question, and the holistic reason why your nomination is still on hold. Fingers crossed my friend, hope nothing bad comes out of this and it's only a matter of time your application gets approved.

Hello, everybody!

Fingers and toes crossed!

Nomination lodged - 30 January 2015

Nomination approved - 24 June 2015

Visa lodged - 24 June 2015

Visa approved - Waiting (Hope soon)

Edited by Bret
More info

Good luck mate

Hi lukesam if i'm not wrong you applied as a cook yea?

I applied as a cook as well from NSW they took exactly 111

days before they opened my application, they requested for

more documents for nomination, resubmitted on 12 aug, so

from then haven't heard anything yet!

I hope your application goes smooth, cause all the friends

that applied on mid april got approved expect me because

of request of more documents and apparently i have to wait

another month before they open my application again!

i'm currently running on 126 day let see how long they'll keep me waiting.

I wish u will hear the news news soon by tomorrow my fren :)

I hope too, its just too funny the way they work, i really wish they could start processing visa for the one's who's been waiting for over 4 months and plus.

lets speed up IMMI!! sick of seeing "Application received" on my immi account.:mad:

Hi lukesam if i'm not wrong you applied as a cook yea?

I applied as a cook as well from NSW they took exactly 111

days before they opened my application, they requested for

more documents for nomination, resubmitted on 12 aug, so

from then haven't heard anything yet!

I hope your application goes smooth, cause all the friends

that applied on mid april got approved expect me because

of request of more documents and apparently i have to wait

another month before they open my application again!

i'm currently running on 126 day let see how long they'll keep me waiting.

Yea raaz u r right thank u I wish they will look my application soonest :)

and I am praying for u at the moment I know it's hard to wait :(

hopefully tomorrow it will be yr lucky day .

Will it be helpful if ask my boss to phone Immi to push? if so, when is the proper time to call? thanks!

Hey Bret, as pointed out several times, please try to refrain from calling immi unless you've already been assigned to a CO. In your case, you only lodged your visa at the end of June which means you're right back in the queue regardless of when your nomination was approved. You're also still well within the 6-8 months time frame. Based on the recent grants, I'd say you should expect a response by late September to early October. Hope this helps. :)

Hey Bret, as pointed out several times, please try to refrain from calling immi unless you've already been assigned to a CO. In your case, you only lodged your visa at the end of June which means you're right back in the queue regardless of when your nomination was approved. You're also still well within the 6-8 months time frame. Based on the recent grants, I'd say you should expect a response by late September to early October. Hope this helps. :)

Indeed. Give yourself a 4+ month deadline before pick up the phone.