Let's see if I hear anything this week.

resubmitted the nomination docs last week,

just curious after the resubmission does it again

goes back to queue or is it reviewed by the C.O?

i'm assigned a C.O as they requested me the documets

Hopefuly all the early applications gets approval very soon!:hug::hug:

Let's see if I hear anything this week.

resubmitted the nomination docs last week,

just curious after the resubmission does it again

goes back to queue or is it reviewed by the C.O?

i'm assigned a C.O as they requested me the documets

Hopefuly all the early applications gets approval very soon!:hug::hug:

Takes up to 28 days to process after resubmitting your documents. It might even be with a different CO when your turn comes around.

I take it that you're on a BV my friend?

Correct... currently on a bridging visa, since yesterday! And I don't want to request another BV with permission to travel, I want to be here all the time to take care of the application should more documents be asked. Especially because if my PR is refused, I will have to be put on my partner's 457, but I don't know if it's possible to do it onshore while I am on those 28 days given to leave after an application refusal. Well I don't even want to think about this possibility anyway, hopefully all be fine!

Correct... currently on a bridging visa, since yesterday! And I don't want to request another BV with permission to travel, I want to be here all the time to take care of the application should more documents be asked. Especially because if my PR is refused, I will have to be put on my partner's 457, but I don't know if it's possible to do it onshore while I am on those 28 days given to leave after an application refusal. Well I don't even want to think about this possibility anyway, hopefully all be fine!

Totally understand your dilemma. Everything in my life is also on hold until the papers are finalised. Best of luck! Our lodgement dates are pretty similar so I'll definitely be keeping a close watch. :)

This forum needs a bit on energy.... someone get their visa approved!!!

Dreylee where are you off on holiday?

Hahaha I'm going on a cruise to Vanuatu this Sunday! And next Tuesday will be exactly 3 months since I lodged my visa. Hopefully it'll be a holiday to remember!

Hi...My M.A sent en email to DIBP regarding about nomination and they gave an email like that we are processing all application who lodged in MARCH....i dont know how they work...i have seen last week of 2 approval of may....

yeah it's very random. I guess the automated email just indicates the priority month they're focusing at the moment.

Barely holding up :-( It's been three months, without the visa I can't book holidays in October and I can't buy tickets for my parents to come and visit for Christmas :-(

Hii

I am in australia and apply visa 186 on july and going for holidays in october. And planning to come back in november.

So is there any effect on my file....

Please give ur suggessions.

Hii

I am in australia and apply visa 186 on july and going for holidays in october. And planning to come back in november.

So is there any effect on my file....

Please give ur suggessions.

What visa will you be on by October? If you're on a Bridging Visa A, you have to apply for a Bridging Visa B before you can leave Australia. If your 457 is still in effect, then you're allowed to travel freely as per your visa conditions.

I will be still on 457 visa.. but i will be on holidays for 1.5 months. And i am pretty sure that my july application will be processed by october and november... so on thats time my police celarance certicate will be valid or not since i m leaving country.. and do i need again AFP police certificate again or not.. since it is valid for 12 months.

I will be still on 457 visa.. but i will be on holidays for 1.5 months. And i am pretty sure that my july application will be processed by october and november... so on thats time my police celarance certicate will be valid or not since i m leaving country.. and do i need again AFP police certificate again or not.. since it is valid for 12 months.

From my understanding a 457 visa allows you to travel in and out of Australia with no constraints. It will not affect your police clearance or your application while you're away. I'm still on my 457 and I'm going overseas this week as well.