Hi All

Came upon this thread as we are also waiting for some news. Visa lodged and received 6/05/15. TRN from 457. Department website states current processing times 6 mths :(

It's the standard time frame Rachael so dnt worry I hope won't take that long :)

Hi All

Came upon this thread as we are also waiting for some news. Visa lodged and received 6/05/15. TRN from 457. Department website states current processing times 6 mths :(

What's your profession? I had to go through the ahpra process too. I'm a physio

hii all

i am new in this forum.

i am just completed my 2 years under 457 visa with same employer (total 3 years under 457 visa) i have MA and going to lodge Nomination. and he advise me for lodge nomination and after approval go for visa. plz tell me what is success rate for ENS 186 TRT? is this safe for lodge both together or after few weeks? visa fee is not a issue but required PR as soon as possible because want to buy house.

thanks in advance

hii all

i am new in this forum.

i am just completed my 2 years under 457 visa with same employer (total 3 years under 457 visa) i have MA and going to lodge Nomination. and he advise me for lodge nomination and after approval go for visa. plz tell me what is success rate for ENS 186 TRT? is this safe for lodge both together or after few weeks? visa fee is not a issue but required PR as soon as possible because want to buy house.

thanks in advance

Hi sonikatalwar

If you want PR ASAP then its best to lodge a decision ready application this means both nomination and application at the same time or very close together, if you wait until the nomination approval and then lodge your application you will go back in the pot and will wait another 4-6 months

The risk of doing this is if your nomination is refused you lose the application fee but to be honest most people lodge together as the nomination is very much like the 457 nomination which the company passed in the first place

good luck

Hi All

Hi rachall

this is a standard processing time, the actual time is much quicker for most applications normally between 3-4 months good luck

Hi sonikatalwar

If you want PR ASAP then its best to lodge a decision ready application this means both nomination and application at the same time or very close together, if you wait until the nomination approval and then lodge your application you will go back in the pot and will wait another 4-6 months

The risk of doing this is if your nomination is refused you lose the application fee but to be honest most people lodge together as the nomination is very much like the 457 nomination which the company passed in the first place

good luck

Yup totally agreed with your answer :)

hii all

i am new in this forum.

thanks in advance

If u applied together time frame will be 3-4 month standard or applied after nomination approved may be it come to 5-8 month.

Hi All,

I have come to know that there was an internet outage last week at the street where the parramata immigration office is located, this must be the reason on less approvals last week. hopefully it will speed up this week.

Extremely waiting for the PR !!!

Hi Lukesam,

I asked my MA about english test. we talked before that ielts going to expire on august...Ma replied to me you do not need to reseat ielts as the ielts result was current at the time of lodgement and that is what important. whooohhh thanks god.... now waiting for approval. :)

Hi Lukesam,

I asked my MA about english test. we talked before that ielts going to expire on august...Ma replied to me you do not need to reseat ielts as the ielts result was current at the time of lodgement and that is what important. whooohhh thanks god.... now waiting for approval. :)

Wow that's good news :) now wish we will get approved as soon as possible :)