Agreed, we all are on same boat.... just waiting for the month of July.... as long as they haven't required additional documents :)

Actully I have a question if you coul help me

I have done Medicals for 457visa last May and when I applied for 187 visa my MA have my old HIP Id to immi so now I am confuse that will I still have to do Medicals or not

Hi All,

I lodge Employee Nomination and PR application both on 16th April 2015, Immigration status says "application in process" since beginning, does it mean that CO is assigned ?

If so should i be notified ?

Thanks

Kajal

Files Lodged After Feb 2015 all get application in process notification.( website updated)

Hi Shrini

Nom was approved in April, medicals done on the 5th may, visa lodged on the 8th May.

In that case they should grant ur visa....... or check your email/check with MA they might require more docs from you :(

Current status of immi they granted nomination of application from Feb to March 2015 batch only.

Now immi started granting nomination approvals only for the batch of april 2015 onwards...

seems to be they will grant visa approval from July onwards.

I have done Medicals for 457visa last May and when I applied for 187 visa my MA have my old HIP Id to immi so now I am confuse that will I still have to do Medicals or not

I think u may need new HIP id, as this is new subclass visa and fresh however check vth MA and confirm..... If those Medicals are not accepted simply immi will ask you to go for fresh Medicals again.... Dont worry things will be alright

In ur old HIP ID of 457 visa Medicals are basic where as for 187/186(pr) Medicals requirements will change, u need to go for master check up of ur body

Chest Xray only requirement of 457, for 187 :- Medical Examination, Chest X-ray and HIV Blood Test if am right?

Edited by 457to186

Nom approved April 2015

Medicals done 5th May

Visa lodged 8th May

Family of 5

Oil & Gas Resourcing Manager

Hopefully u will hear good news very very soon i saw many people they have approved their nomination after that even they lodged visa late, get approval quick.

Hi all,

New to the forum but i have been following for a few months......

Here my timeline:

Nomination and Visa application submitted 30th March 2015

Medicals 1st April

Still waiting.....heard nothing.......

Fingers crossed for everyone.....

Hi all,

New to the forum but i have been following for a few months......

Here my timeline:

Nomination and Visa application submitted 30th March 2015

Medicals 1st April

Still waiting.....heard nothing.......

Fingers crossed for everyone.....

Do u get nomination approval on June 2015?

Do u get nomination approval on June 2015?

I haven't heard anything....i logged in and it said application in progress and its never changed.

No contact with Immigration at all, no request for additional info........

Just playing the waiting game - especially with these strikes pushing everything back further.

I haven't heard anything....i logged in and it said application in progress and its never changed.

No contact with Immigration at all, no request for additional info........

Just playing the waiting game - especially with these strikes pushing everything back further.

Don't worry, it seems to be your nominations will be approved by 30th June 2015 based on nomination lodged on 30th March

Mine nomination lodged on 11th March and got approval on 12th June

One of my colleagues nomination lodged on 18th March and he got approval on 19th June

Edited by shriniwas211