Hi all,

When you say more documents were requested.. what type of documents immigration asked for?

The only document which me and my wife didn't provide is Birth Certificates as they are incorrect but we have provided alternative documents which can be used for birth certificates?

Did immigration asked for Birth Certificates in particular from anyone?

Hi Steve, my application also went in on the 22nd Dec to NSW, still showing as In a Progress on my Immi Account so in the same boat. If you look there are still a lot of applications in November and early December to be processed.

i reckon 3 to 4 more weeks??

paul

Hi Paul, you submitted via agent or yourself

hopefully 3 to 4 weeks.

Hi there! New to this forum but wanted to share my timeline and keep abreast of happenings with NSW IMMI.

Employer nomination lodged - w/c 08.12.14

VETASSESS application lodged - 06.01.15

VETASSESS completed POSITIVE result - 20.01.15

Visa application lodged via 186 Direct Entry - 27.02.15

Visa application acknowledged - 27.02.15

Bridging visa granted - 27.02.15

Medical completed w/BUPA - 05.03.15

Current MyIMMI status - In Progress

Lodged in NSW without MA - Recruitment Consultant

Hi there! New to this forum but wanted to share my timeline and keep abreast of happenings with NSW IMMI.

Employer nomination lodged - w/c 08.12.14

VETASSESS application lodged - 06.01.15

VETASSESS completed POSITIVE result - 20.01.15

Visa application lodged via 186 Direct Entry - 27.02.15

Visa application acknowledged - 27.02.15

Bridging visa granted - 27.02.15

Medical completed w/BUPA - 05.03.15

Current MyIMMI status - In Progress

Lodged in NSW without MA - Recruitment Consultant

Hi Dean,

what is the current status of your Employer nomination application ? Is it approved or still In progress ?

Hi Souk.

My employer has advised that they have received no communication from IMMI since the nomination was acknowledged in December last year. Neither have I received any form of communication from IMMI since the visa application was acknowledged in February this year.

However, when revisiting my application through MyIMMI, it seems that the title ("Details") of some of my documents have changed from how I uploaded them onto the system. For example, my passport has been re-saved from "UK Passport" to "Passport XXX" (XXX=passport number). This possibly indicates that my application has at least been looked at by someone at Immigration and I may just be waiting on the nomination approval now - however, this may just be wishful thinking!

Hi Dean,

what is the current status of your Employer nomination application ? Is it approved or still In progress ?

Guest Lynn23
Hi guys any idea how long immi take to reach January applications?

they are currently allocating applications that were lodged on December 2014

A heads up guys. I lodged 9th December. Just heard back that the nomination has been approved. Now waiting on the visa. Anybody know how long this usually takes. Immigration agent told me could be a day, a week. How long is a piece of string sort of answer.

Hi i am currently on 457 visa. Have applied for the ens 186 and nomination has been approved Here is my time frame Nomination lodge : 03/10/2014Nomination approved : 17/03/2015Visa lodged : 31/03/2015Medical : 07/04/2015Visa approved : waitingAnyone has a same case like me? Been waiting almost 7 months.Bit nervous. My MA say it will be another 4-5 months wait.is it true?And does anyone know what happen if i go overseas when they grant the visa?I heard they wont approve the visa if im not in australia. Will it delay the proccess?Will they skip my case? Really nervous and worry about this matter. Any answer will be appreciated.Thank you.

Finally after 8 months wait, bad news comes in my way. CO has called me today and suggested that my son did not clear medical so either I have to withdraw application or will reject the application. the cost my son medicals has been estimated as $ 3m so they can not approve my pr as ens-direct entry stream not eligible for health waiver. He suggested that i can reapply under TRT stream as health waiver applicable in TRT case. But I wanted go for another medical examination as my son had lots of improvement in last one year...any other suggestions???

Frustrated!

I am enrolled at a school in Melbourne (worse? VCE) but we had to move back to my home country because our VISA expired after we failed to get a PR, so we had to apply for a new one, the problem is that there is a f****n wait time and that would take forever to solve (as they are doing November applications, exactly last year they were up to January. And what happened to the new system? Did they scrap it?) and the school wants to know when I am coming back and that is impossible. And worse is that I may have to redo a year level because of this. I am already frustrated not being there to study (here, there aren't many options to study) and I am feeling crap when I hear anything related with VCE.

What happened to the new system mentioned? Really? I thought they would be faster as they said?

Finally after 8 months wait, bad news comes in my way. CO has called me today and suggested that my son did not clear medical so either I have to withdraw application or will reject the application. the cost my son medicals has been estimated as $ 3m so they can not approve my pr as ens-direct entry stream not eligible for health waiver. He suggested that i can reapply under TRT stream as health waiver applicable in TRT case. But I wanted go for another medical examination as my son had lots of improvement in last one year...any other suggestions???

Hello what was wrong with the medical for ur son I mean to say that what problem that the CO asked u to take out his name from the application

Hi Paul, you submitted via agent or yourself

hopefully 3 to 4 weeks.

Was submitted through an agent, via my employer. Not pestered yet although very tempted, just keep looking at the timeline and glad to see quite a few starting to get approved so think my estimate should be about right (I hope!!??).

Just done my daily check on the Immi site and under health it shows " Meeting the health requirementHealth has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter."

Not noticed it before does it mean someone has looked at it or is that part of the initial application?

Just done my daily check on the Immi site and under health it shows " Meeting the health requirementHealth has been finalised for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department. If this person needs to do anything further to meet the health requirement, they will be contacted by the department. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter."

Not noticed it before does it mean someone has looked at it or is that part of the initial application?

when you have done your medical, I beleive just one week before right ?

generally after completeing medical , Bupa/ health Dept send the report to immgration directly and this is the confirmation that immigration has recived your report and medical is done for this application.

when you have done your medical, I beleive just one week before right ?

generally after completeing medical , Bupa/ health Dept send the report to immgration directly and this is the confirmation that immigration has recived your report and medical is done for this application.

Thanks Souk, just never noticed before! Medicals were done back in November prior to application.

Edited by PerthFox

He had epilepsy and speech delay , eye vision probs but from last 1 year he has improved in all areas but the report were 1 year old , which are submitted to Bupa. Its not only his name, the entire application needs to be withdrawn.

No further update for me, just spoke with HR and they advised that they have still not heard anything but they are aware that IMMI are currently reviewing December applications.....

Anyone any news??

Guys,

Any further news on Dec applications ?