Folks! My employer nomination has been granted this afternoon!! It was from team 04. Just submitted my application now it is only a matter of time!

Here is my timeline:

Nomination application submitted June 25th

Nomination granted 1st Oct

Application submitted 1st Oct

Folks! My employer nomination has been granted this afternoon!! It was from team 04. Just submitted my application now it is only a matter of time!

Here is my timeline:

Congratulations Megan!!!!!

Here is my timeline:

Congratulations Megan. Was this through the Parramatta office? Hopefully your next wait won't be as long.

Hopefully I will get mine through together shortly. Bit worried as my employer has never sponsored anyone before and I am their first employee who has been through the 457 and 186 visa! Ekk..

Hi Annie, yes it was through the Parramatta office.

My employer sponsored someone before so has a good track record..But being the first one won't rly matter as long as ur employer has fulfilled all of the requirements and provided all documents.

Good luck Annie! Keep us posted!

Yea i hope so Christin!! I'm sure it wont take long for you to hear the good news!

By the way, they will actually send you a notification via email so there rly is no need to keep refreshin the account... I only found out this afvo lol.

Yea i hope so Christin!! I'm sure it wont take long for you to hear the good news!

By the way, they will actually send you a notification via email so there rly is no need to keep refreshin the account... I only found out this afvo lol.

Thanks Megan. Another silly question, I lodged my nomiation and applicaion via MA, they gave me both TRN, but I only can import the visa TRN to see the status, how can I track the nomination part? Many thanks~

Thanks Megan. Another silly question, I lodged my nomiation and applicaion via MA, they gave me both TRN, but I only can import the visa TRN to see the status, how can I track the nomination part? Many thanks~

Hi Christin, do you mean when you logged in to your immiaccount you can only see the status of your application but not the nomination?

That sounds strange to me cos when i logged in to my account i can see both TRNs with hyperlink to view details. I didnt go with a MA though they probably do things differently? Like not using the immiaccount?

Hi Christin, do you mean when you logged in to your immiaccount you can only see the status of your application but not the nomination?

That sounds strange to me cos when i logged in to my account i can see both TRNs with hyperlink to view details. I didnt go with a MA though they probably do things differently? Like not using the immiaccount?

Yeah, I only can see my application part, but no nomination. And I cannot import as well...You might right, MA probably use different way. Anyway, thanks for the info. Looking forward to see hear the good news tomorrow...

Finally!

Nomination approved yesterday and PR visa comes to my mail box this morning!!!

My timeline:

May 26 2014, lodgement of both ENS and Visa including all documents except for medical exam

Jun 30 2014, medical done

End of Aug 2014, CO allocated

Sep 30 2014, Nomination approved and CO contacted my lawyer for my partner's language tuition.

Oct 1 2014 morning, visa granted!

High risk country, processed in Vic team 05. No contact, no asking for more documents throughout the whole period

Thanks Megan.

I have a friend who works for immi and they said if you got your 457 through the same employer that is putting you through the 186 visa its likely you'll get it too without much hassel. It's just a waiting game...

Hopefully mine will all be approved in the next few weeks.

I logged the application and nomination on 30th June so only 5 days behind you so odds are pretty high to get it in the next week or so.

I managed to put my managers details down instead of mine (typical) for all correspondence so she'll know before me if I've got it or if they need further info...

Finally!

Nomination approved yesterday and PR visa comes to my mail box this morning!!!

My timeline:

May 26 2014, lodgement of both ENS and Visa including all documents except for medical exam

Jun 30 2014, medical done

End of Aug 2014, CO allocated

Sep 30 2014, Nomination approved and CO contacted my lawyer for my partner's language tuition.

Oct 1 2014 morning, visa granted!

High risk country, processed in Vic team 05. No contact, no asking for more documents throughout the whole period

Congratulations Kmchu!!! Glad to hear your good news!