21 days in and going well

immy21

Hi All

Been very busy since leaving UK on 27th May. Flew to Singapore for two days then onto Brisbane arriving on 30th May.

Since then we have stayed in a holiday apartment on the GoldCoast (Main Beach) then rented a house in Pacific Pines. We have bought two cars a load of furniture been to IKEA three times as well as Domayne (very nice stuff). Now I'm looking for a job. Sent my CV to Ray White Estate Agents and they called me in for an inteview. Problem is I don't even have my licence yet but it seems they like me and are prepared to wait:notworthy:

So all going well today is my 37th Birthday and the weather outside is stunning. We are surronded by wooded hills of the northern part of Pacific Pines the views are superb.

Yesterday went to a Real Estate auction with Ray White, christ it was like a cattle auction. Looks like they get a film rew into film the salesperson walking you through the house which is then presented to the auction room in front of shed loads of people on big screens whilst music is blaring from the sound system. All a bit frightening for an Estate agent from the UK

My Daughter has done a week at a brand new school now Park Lake and seems to be loving it in fact they gave her a certificate for making friends so well.

Today we are going to Surfers Paradise to go on the Aquaduck then off to our Australian friends birthday party

Guest traybears

hi,im Really Glad Your Settling In So Well.i Hope We End Up Like That.how Olds Your Daughter.good Luck With The Job,you'll Soon Get Use To It.tracy.xx.

Hi All

Been very busy since leaving UK on 27th May. Flew to Singapore for two days then onto Brisbane arriving on 30th May.

Since then we have stayed in a holiday apartment on the GoldCoast (Main Beach) then rented a house in Pacific Pines. We have bought two cars a load of furniture been to IKEA three times as well as Domayne (very nice stuff). Now I'm looking for a job. Sent my CV to Ray White Estate Agents and they called me in for an inteview. Problem is I don't even have my licence yet but it seems they like me and are prepared to wait:notworthy:

So all going well today is my 37th Birthday and the weather outside is stunning. We are surronded by wooded hills of the northern part of Pacific Pines the views are superb.

Yesterday went to a Real Estate auction with Ray White, christ it was like a cattle auction. Looks like they get a film rew into film the salesperson walking you through the house which is then presented to the auction room in front of shed loads of people on big screens whilst music is blaring from the sound system. All a bit frightening for an Estate agent from the UK

My Daughter has done a week at a brand new school now Park Lake and seems to be loving it in fact they gave her a certificate for making friends so well.

Today we are going to Surfers Paradise to go on the Aquaduck then off to our Australian friends birthday party

Hi Immy21

Great to hear that all is going really well for you & falling into place. I agree Domayne is great i love that shop (im sure you will find plenty more to look round) have you come across Freedom or Bayswiss yet ?

Good luck with the job & Happy Birthday

all the best

stuju

Guest wardy

Hi Immy so pleased to hear things are going so well.

We must have missed you leaving we were away on our hols, sorry.

Have a great new life

xx

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Immy, great to hear you have settled in well.....

Wishing you a very happy birthday, hope you've had a good one

KP Nuts

Guest melissa

Really pleased for you, sounds like you are settling in well. I hope the job hunting goes well. What license do you need and is it easy to get? I'm a sparks myself but just interested.

All the best, hope it gets better and better.

Darren.

Guest donovan

Hi Immy

Good to see you have settled really well, Pacific Pines is a great place to live and has great parks/bbq areas for the kids.

Sarah x

Archived