Hi Guys,

The date for the next meeting is Sunday 13th July at 1pm onwards.It is at the Fox & Duck pub

Arlesey Road

Stotfold

Herts

SG5 4HE

We have the marquee as before and if the weather is good all the bouncy castles and the inflatable football pitch will be up as before, loads of fun for the kids. Lets hope the british weather doesn't let us down.

Anyone who wants to come along and meet others going through the migration process is more than welcome, it'll be great to see new faces there as well as those who came before.

Be prepared to wear a badge, we provide sticky labels for you to write your user name, actual name and where you are heading to in Aus.

It definatley helps to break the ice when talking to new people.

If you could let us know if you are able to come so we can let the pub know of the numbers.:cool:

Many thanks and we will look forward to seeing you all soon.

Kind Regards

Alison & Mark :biglaugh:

Hi Guys,

The date for the next meeting is Sunday 13th July at 1pm onwards.It is at the Fox & Duck pub

Arlesey Road

Stotfold

Herts

SG5 4HE

Hi Alison and Mark

Nice one! Should be able to make it on Sunday, so count me in. Don't know about the rest of the family yet, so I'll let you know on numbers soon - but between 2 and 4 of us for sure.

Great venue (great hosts aswell!) so look forward to it. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Cheers guys!

Guest Angelcake

Hi Alison and Mark

Thanks for organising this!!

Count us in, 2 adults and 3 children!

Thought it might be good useful for anyone going to know what stage everyone's at and where they're off to.

So, we have our Visa's, just sold our house and are hopefully heading off to Brisbane around Oct sometime with our boys age 4 and 2.5 yr old twins.

See you there!

Angelcake

Guest BaldockGrays

Alison and Mark,

If you need any help let us know, if not, thanks for sorting

Count us in, We are heading to Adelaide if the nice people at DIAC let us.

Look forward to meeting all face to face, we just missed the last one...........

Guest The Hoys hoping.........
Hi Guys,

Arlesey Road

Stotfold

Herts

SG5 4HE

We have the marquee as before and if the weather is good all the bouncy castles and the inflatable football pitch will be up as before, loads of fun for the kids. Lets hope the british weather doesn't let us down.

Anyone who wants to come along and meet others going through the migration process is more than welcome, it'll be great to see new faces there as well as those who came before.

Be prepared to wear a badge, we provide sticky labels for you to write your user name, actual name and where you are heading to in Aus.

If you could let us know if you are able to come so we can let the pub know of the numbers.:cool:

Kind Regards

Hi Alison & Mark,

We have just found your thread and would love to join you!

We live in Northampton and are just under an hour away from you ( according to the route planner!)

We are just at the start of the process and are hoping to be in Oz by September 09!

There will be four of us attending on the 13th. Hubbie, me and two children.

Sounds like great fun..............looking forward to meeting you all!

Donna xx

Guest YellowGecko

How did the last meet go, Allison??

I was away from the internet, busy having a baby, but I did send good vibes out to you all, back home in good ol' Herts (err.. and Beds!).

Jo xx

Guest traybears

hi Alison,we Will Definatly Be There As Long As I Can Get Cover At Work,will Let You Know,tracy.xx.

Guest Aussiegirl

Need to swap a shift but count my family of 4 in! Off to Brisbane later this year - visa granted - house on market!

Guest sanders family

Hi alison and mark

We will be there looking forward to it hopeful we will meet some poms going to melbourne and the boys sorry men NO boys can do some more talking about leeds again LOL:biglaugh:

Guest RJECSAUNDERS

Hi there

Yes we hope to come again - the four of us. Thanks for organising again.

Julie

Guest Dobbsy Family

Hi guys - thanks SO much for organising a meet up. We are hoping to make that date - sounds good and it's only down the road from us really!!

We are RIGHT at the beginning of the whole emigration process and so are real novices!!

I ( Caroline) am still battling with the thought of being able to say goodbye to my mum and dad - can I truly do it?!! I'm hoping that by meeting and chatting to others 'going for it', that it will help us to realise we WILL be making the right decision!!

Look forward to meeting you all!!

Regards

Caroline, Mark, Caitlin 7, Eleanor 5 and Lydia 3. :huh:

Hi,

We'd love to come & meet everyone but are busy during the day on 13 July. What time do you finish? We may be able to get there in the evening.

cheers

Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

Thats a shame! Sadly the meets don't go into the evening, this one is starting at 1pm and will end around 6pm at the latest.

If you cant make it to this one i will be organising another for Sept so hopefully you could make it to that one.

Look forward to seeing you then.

Alison x

Oh what a bummer - been booked out for work so I won't be making it afterall....... have to take the work as we're gonna validate if we ever get the visa! Self employed so can't refuse the cash at the moment.

Hope you all have a good day and hope the sun shines for you all.

xxx

Guest Ellen and Lee

would love to come, will be our first meeting. have just started the long journey of the emigration process, will be great to meet you all, Ellen, Lee and Liam Shuttleworth

Guest BaldockGrays

Just wanted to let you giys know before we meet on 13th, Visa was approved today, We are so happy and now panicing as we are looking to go to Adelaide ealry september.

Looking forward to meeting you all on the 13th

Just wanted to let you giys know before we meet on 13th, Visa was approved today, We are so happy and now panicing as we are looking to go to Adelaide ealry september.

CONGRATULATIONS :jiggy:

and happy travels!

WOW!! What fantastic news!! feels so good doesn't it!!!

Have a great celebration and look forward to seeing you all on the 13th.

Best wishes

Alison & Mark x

Hi Guys,

Arlesey Road

Stotfold

Herts

SG5 4HE

Kind Regards

Just a quick reminder for any member who may not have seen this post!!!

The Stotfold meet is this sunday (13th), got a good response again this time.

This is only the 2nd meeting so we are all new to it so don't worry if it's your 1st time, you wont be alone in that!

This date just happens to be the same as the Essex meet, good luck to KPnuts for another successful meeting there.

Anyone who want to join us in Stotfold is more than welcome.

See you there!

Alison x

Archived